The NFL season is upon us....Week 1 GDT

Bucketheadsdad

This isn't GDT related and I didn't see it as Thread worthy (this isn't the real one anyway is it?) but tonight's pregame had a sit down interview with Kelce. The topic of conversation was how Andy Reid made him a Captain for the first time before a playoff game last year. Then it went on and on about how it humbled him and how he knew he had to be more mature and blah-blah-blah. I'm sitting there waiting for them to mention his childish behavior after the Playoff loss. It was never mentioned. I call BS.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kelce+after+steelers+playoff+game&view=detail&mid=45BF406311BE3896471945BF406311BE38964719&FORM=VIRE

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Hey, I think it is the real GDT.  

Do you see another one around here? ;) 

I was kind.  I just gave a friendly reminder, and started one....completely innocently.  No vindictiveness, no busting their chops at all.  :D

It was tongue and cheek. No worries. 

16 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

WTF?  Our GDT was made by a Browns fan? :/    I didn't see the list of assigned GDTs...  hope it wasn't me who dropped the ball!!!   Not a good start to the season.  

Um....

What is this blasphemy? I started one Tuesday night and pinned it. I guess Pirates Wi-Fi didn't decide to allow this to happen. 

My apologies guys. I've been in the midst of like, an 80~ hour work week. Sleep just hasn't happened much this week.

Archived