The NFL season is upon us....Week 1 GDT

Bucketheadsdad

Steelers Vs Browns GDT Photo's and Stats

Series: Steelers lead series 72 - 58 - 0

9693854-josh-mccown-stephon-tuitt-nfl-pi

Last Two Meetings: Steelers vs Browns  01/01/2017 Steelers over Browns 27 - 24 OT @ Heinz Field Pittsburgh

11/20/2016 Steelers over Browns 24 - 9 First Energy Field Cleveland

cdbf205e62c31f20d7fc33c033343a2f_crop_no

Key Players for Pittsburgh: On Offense - - Killer B's: (Ben, Brown, Bell, and Bryant and Boz), Pouncey, Decatsro and Rogers

StockMitchell3-777x437.jpg

Key Players on Defense: Tuitt, Heyward, Shazier, Dupree, Watt, Hayden, Burns and Davis

Xtra_Points_Bell42_at_Browns_11202016.jp

Steelers Keys to Victory: On offense: Play your game. No excuses as The Killer B's are all assembled, the OL is healthy and Ben should be Ben.

1. Be patient, don't beat yourself (pre-snap penalties, mental errors, etc.) and play your game.

2. Mix it it up and don't be predictable.

3. Be consistent in the red zone and let Boz kick a lot of extra points and not FG's.

4. Protect the franchise (Ben and the rest of the Killer B's).

5. Beat them being both methodical and with big plays. Demoralize the Browns defense. (Win T.O.P.)

6. Hold onto the ball.

steelers-browns-footb_broa-1.jpg?quality

On Defense:

1. Get off the field on third down.

2. Don't let Kizer get confident in the pocket or hang around.

3. No big plays.

4. Pressure, pressure and more pressure on the QB and RB's.

5. Don't get worn down by the Browns OL.

6. Force 2nd and long and 3rd and long situations.

puOkEg.gif

Steelers Vs. Browns Predictions:

Steelers start season with a 33 - 20 win in Cleveland.

1 hour ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I remember when this series was tied, I believe the Browns were even ahead in the mid 80s and early 90s. Hard to imagine for many of the newer fans I suppose.

It was tied almost exactly 10 years ago if I am counting correctly.

On 9/8/2017 at 2:42 PM, JustPlainNasty said:

I remember when this series was tied, I believe the Browns were even ahead in the mid 80s and early 90s. Hard to imagine for many of the newer fans I suppose.

It's actually a shame to the younger Browns and Steeler fans that they don't know how this rivalry (not a rivalry at this time) used to be. I miss it and hopefully some in here do too. Hopefully someday soon we can build ourselves up and at least compete to make it great again. 

Waiting for @FourThreeMafia to tell us how crappy our team is again. Clockwork. 

9 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Waiting for @FourThreeMafia to tell us how crappy our team is again. Clockwork. 

Yeah...okay buddy.    I got a challenge for ya....

Post all of these times that I have said how crappy the Browns are...unprovoked....ya know, when one of your Browns buddies werent running their mouths, too.

If I do it so much, you shouldnt have trouble finding some examples.  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah...okay buddy.    I got a challenge for ya....

Post all of these times that I have said how crappy the Browns are...unprovoked....ya know, when one of your Browns buddies werent running their mouths, too.

If I do it so much, you shouldnt have trouble finding some examples.  :ph34r:

Lets be real you're easily provoked. 

Anywho after coming off a spectacular 1-15 season my prediction for today is 34-17 stillers. Just please don't kill Kizer. It would be nice if we could actually groom a QB for a change. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Lets be real you're easily provoked. 

Anywho after coming off a spectacular 1-15 season my prediction for today is 34-17 stillers. Just please don't kill Kizer. It would be nice if we could actually groom a QB for a change. 

About the response I expected.   Nice trolling attempt, though.    ¬¬

34-17 is my prediction as well.....but since we tend to play down to competition AND its week 1, I could see us losing, or the game being closer than it has any real business being.   

Archived