3-0

incognito_man

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Actually not Incog, but thanks for your input.

The discussion is about the overall lack of execution and production by the offense.....and those stats certainly are relevant.

Not gonna lie I didn’t read your numbers you posted because frankly it doesn’t matter. 

Now I see you posted numbers on the whole season to discredit the offense on this game??? Wtf dude... your grasp on logic is shaky at best. 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Okay? They have things to work on. I’m not saying it was great by any means. But they capitalized quite a bit as well and scored a lot of points. The defense helped a lot and the offense capitalized .

They most certainly have things to work on - but those execution stats are in fact lousy.

9 of 36?

2 of 21?

Cant convert a third down of 6+ yards?

In what world is can these possibly be considered acceptable?

Yes - we all agree - we have things to work on.

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

I get it,  he's a despicable guy but I can name at least 5 guys off the top of my head who've done much worse. I heard he got cut for something he posted on social media about a woman.

I'm sorry I'm sick of this me too crowd. I have zero pity for women who wait years before they make accusations.

This last woman said he was inappropriate the first day she went to his residence. If she felt that uncomfortable she shouldn't have went back to his house, she should have quit on the spot when she saw him naked.

Guess what men with money and power do this type of stuff and since he's not being charged I say innocent until proven guilty.

If Ray Lewis could continue his career so should AB.

I think you missed the part where AB is the one who says he is quitting the league.  By most accounts, there continues to be interest in his services from multiple teams.

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I get it,  he's a despicable guy but I can name at least 5 guys off the top of my head who've done much worse. I heard he got cut for something he posted on social media about a woman.

I'm sorry I'm sick of this me too crowd. I have zero pity for women who wait years before they make accusations.

This last woman said he was inappropriate the first day she went to his residence. If she felt that uncomfortable she shouldn't have went back to his house, she should have quit on the spot when she saw him naked.

Guess what men with money and power do this type of stuff and since he's not being charged I say innocent until proven guilty.

Someone pass me the eye bleach please

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

You can point out the issues without being a loser sadsack full misery. It's really getting old how whiny you all get when it's not all hugs and handshakes in here.

I'm happy we won. I'm still concerned about the offense but confident it will come around. Just really ******* tired of you clowns pretending anyone with doubts is just a miserable whiny ***** and not just a fan with concerns.

Hence the 3-0 meme any time someone says anything negative.

I’m the whiny one? That’s rich. People call a 27 point performance lousy and I’m whining🤣🤣🤣

It’s all relative but it feels to me like every week gets a little better and it shows in points scored. And Rodgers got rid of the ball today pretty consistently. Still doesn’t feel like the offense is clicking or Rodgers is all world form, but combined with the crazy good defense it’s definitely headed in the right direction.

I don’t know. Call me a homer if you want (wouldn’t be inaccurate) but I certainly wasn’t expecting 3-0 and that feels pretty damn good.

Also, This far I think the offense has been tested with these past 3 defenses far more than our defense has with the offenses. 

Edited by ccecilnosebleed

Not gonna lie I didn’t read your numbers you posted because frankly it doesn’t matter. Now I see you posted numbers on the whole season to discredit the offense on this game??? Wtf dude... your grasp on logic is shaky at best. 

Whatever. We're discussing the offensive production and growth for this year. Not just this one game.

You cant say: "Yeaaaa! We're 3+0!" - but not count season long stats.

Cant have it both ways.

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

You could have saved a few paragraphs and just posted "Hey everyone, Im a huge PoS."

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Wow. Talk about the biggest POS on the board. What a disgusting thing to say. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

It’s all relative but it feels to me like every week gets a little better and it shows in points scored. And Rodgers got rid of the ball today pretty consistently. Still doesn’t feel like the offense is clicking or Rodgers is all world form, but combined with the crazy good defense it’s definitely headed in the right direction.

I don’t know. Call me a homer if you want, wouldn’t be inaccurate but I certainly wasn’t expecting 3-0 and that feels pretty damn good.

Also, This far I think the offense has been tested with these past 3 defenses far more than our defense has with the offenses. 

I'd think a 30burger sounds about right Thursday.

• Like 2

I’m the whiny one? That’s rich. People call a 27 point performance lousy and I’m whining🤣🤣🤣

I've seen you complain at least a dozen times the last couple weeks when people aren't just gargling GBs balls like you. Then you act like there's something all wrong with them and their lives and they're just pointing out the issues they see.

You're so willingly ignorant it's stupid. You quote the points but refuse to acknowledge how the points were produced and how the turnovers were a large factor. You're clearly intelligent enough to realize that matters, but you refuse to do it because you think it makes you a bad fan or some ****. Nobody gives a **** what you think defines a fan. 

• Like 1