3-0

incognito_man

Just now, St Vince said:

Who did he rape????  When did he get charged for rape??? Who did he murder???  I'm not talking about all women I'm talking about women who are opportunist who put themselves in that position to get money.  Again not taking about innocent victims of rape.

This guy..... o man you should probably just not try to defend that... instead take the celebrity route say you were drinking, your seeking help, and apologize for your ignorance. 

1 hour ago, PossibleCabbage said:

1981 Baltimore Colts managed a -274.  The all-time record for worst-point differential, however, belongs to the 0-14 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who managed a -287 which was, to be fair, their inaugural season as a franchise.

HofF moment in sports broadcasting from the early years at Tampa Bay:

Reporter: How do you feel about the execution of the offense?

Coach McKay: I’m in favor of it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSG said:

I mean they out gained a horrible Denver offense by 2 yards.  Denver dominated the time of possession and had no issues getting the Packer offense off the field on 3rd down (2 of 9).

Don't think we can look at points and only points.  Two of their TD drives were started by turnovers in scoring position (Denver 35 and Denver 5 yard line).  Their first TD was the result of a free play.  This didn't look like a offense that was capable of getting the ball into the end zone without a severely shortened field. 

Correct and thats not an indictment of the GB Packers or dumping cold water on their record - for which we're all pleased.
But - lets be real here. The offense needs to pick it up or our defense (which is kicking **** right now....) will start to fall apart.

2 minutes ago, SSG said:

I mean they out gained a horrible Denver offense by 2 yards.  Denver dominated the time of possession and had no issues getting the Packer offense off the field on 3rd down (2 of 9).

Don't think we can look at points and only points.  Two of their TD drives were started by turnovers in scoring position (Denver 35 and Denver 5 yard line).  Their first TD was the result of a free play.  This didn't look like a offense that was capable of getting the ball into the end zone without a severely shortened field. 

The DEN offense really isn't horrible.  Turnovers killed them today, but they were not "bad" by any means.  I would think their ability to put repeated long drives together vs what GB fans seem to believe is a very good defense would remove DEN from the horrible offense category.

19 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

When has Rodgers had a legitimate tight end? And while perhaps not scheming for tight ends, the Shanhan coaching tree loves 2 and 3 tight end sets. If you’re gonna have tight ends on the field, you’d like them to be able to do something in both running and passing plays, since the whole reason they’re out their is to allow the possibility of either. Being a TE didn’t stop Kittle from being the 9ers most prolific receiving option last season.

J-Mike!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I've seen you complain at least a dozen times the last couple weeks when people aren't just gargling GBs balls like you. Then you act like there's something all wrong with them and their lives and they're just pointing out the issues they see.

You're so willingly ignorant it's stupid. You quote the points but refuse to acknowledge how the points were produced and how the turnovers were a large factor. You're clearly intelligent enough to realize that matters, but you refuse to do it because you think it makes you a bad fan or some ****. Nobody gives a **** what you think defines a fan. 

Sorry boss, you’re full of it. I don’t want to wallow in sorrow after everything. 

I did acknowledge the defense helped a lot too btw. 

Its funny that that you people make it seem that I’m overly optimistic about the team when I call a rep by Gary ‘ good’ and a 27 point performance ‘good’ .

Meanwhile you say nothing about the people who discredit everything. We got one guy who criticizes every f*ucking bad throw Rodgers has. We have another who uses stats from the whole season to talk about one game, and we have another who tries so hard to throw shade on everything just to make him sound smarter. Don’t say nothing there, do ya? 

Wanna know why? Because you can’t criticize your little buddies because you’re afraid they’ll get mad at you ! Instead of your corny a** jokes why don’t you try having your own opinion ?

9 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Who did he rape????  When did he get charged for rape??? Who did he murder???  I'm not talking about all women I'm talking about women who are opportunist who put themselves in that position to get money.  Again not taking about innocent victims of rape.

“I’m sorry I'm sick of this me too crowd. I have zero pity for women who wait years before they make accusations.”

i don’t care about AB what so ever. But how dare you be so disrespectful to women who suffer through such a traumatic event. You have no clue how hard it is for people to come forward with that stuff. You need to really re-evaluate things.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The DEN offense really isn't horrible.  Turnovers killed them today, but they were not "bad" by any means.  I would think their ability to put repeated long drives together vs what GB fans seem to believe is a very good defense would remove DEN from the horrible offense category.

This is true. I posted some stats just before the game of their offensive production. They're winless, but they've been moving the ball (better than us thats for sure).

4 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Sorry boss, you’re full of it. I don’t want to wallow in sorrow after everything. 

I did acknowledge the defense helped a lot too btw. 

Its funny that that you people make it seem that I’m overly optimistic about the team when I call a rep by Gary ‘ good’ and a 27 point performance ‘good’ .

Meanwhile you say nothing about the people who discredit everything. We got one guy who criticizes every f*ucking bad throw Rodgers has. We have another who uses stats from the whole season to talk about one game, and we have another who tries so hard to throw shade on everything just to make him sound smarter. Don’t say nothing there, do ya? 

Wanna know why? Because you can’t criticize your little buddies because you’re afraid they’ll get mad at you ! Instead of your corny a** jokes why don’t you try having your own opinion ?

#3 of the day...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

3-0 is a sarcastic meme about how scared everyone is to talk about the negatives.....

There is plenty of improvement to be had for sure. The difference between this year and years past, we have an extremely talented defense. Maybe not 2010 talented, but close. The offense is struggling to be sure. I think LaFleur has a lot of growing to do as a HC and a play caller. I actually wish someone else was doing the play calling to be honest. The 3rd quarter Denver knew exactly what he was calling on virtually every play. 

Rodgers was wild on three consecutive throws early when we could have put up another scoring drive. Didn't get his mojo back until late in the game. 

This is a talented roster though! It doesn't matter who the best team is week 1. It matters who the best team is in week 21. 

Someone who re-watches the all-22, in the first quarter when Rodgers misses the shot to Tonyan was Lewis also open? I think that the high throw to Allison on the next play, he might have had MVS open on the sideline as well.  They may not have been open, defensive backs react when the pass is thrown, but they look like they may have been other options on those plays. 

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

This guy..... o man you should probably just not try to defend that... instead take the celebrity route say you were drinking, your seeking help, and apologize for your ignorance. 

With all due respect I don't have to defend anything,  I'm  a grown man with a grown man's opinion.  You may not like my opinion and that's fine but I'm not going to apologize because someone doesn't like what I said.  Don't want to derail the thread so let's just keep it moving