3-0

incognito_man

4 minutes ago, SSG said:

You are correct given that your "facts" aren't generally anything more than just your opinion.  The same sort of "facts" that had you thinking Jmon Moore was a superb WR talent before TC :)

Literally the post above this 🤣

I have no opinion on Denver. Im just presenting pure facts to counter your bad opinion.

Edited by incognito_man

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

SSG - I cant say I've made a study of watching DEN games - and apparently you've seen them all - but - somebody on Twitter today produced some stats indicating they were moving the ball - much as they did against us.

Now - they came in winless and left winless - so nobody's saying they're approaching greatness anytime soon - but for whatever they're doing, they appear to be at least being somewhat consistent on offense and putting some kind of drives together.  Thats all.

They were hard to miss.  They played in the Monday night opener in week one and against division opponent after the Packer game in week 2.  I'll respectfully disagree with the Twitter folk.  I don't think that was a quality Denver offense.  Before today they'd had one good meaningful offensive drive on the season (the last drive against Chicago).  

Just listened to Rodgers press conference. He mentioned something that I found interesting. He was only knocked down 1 time today. Against those two pass rushers and it was on the wheel route to Vitaly. He said his body feels great and that is important going into a game with only 4 days to get ready. 

• Like 5

Just now, Golfman said:

Just listened to Rodgers press conference. He mentioned something that I found interesting. He was only knocked down 1 time today. Against those two pass rushers and it was on the wheel route to Vitaly. He said his body feels great and that is important going into a game with only 4 days to get ready.

This is good news.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I should not of said me too crowd because innocent victims are apart of that group.  But sorry can't apologize for the opportunist that are out there and those are the ones I really was realky addressing. But I get you being offended by the statement.

Sexual assault is one of the least lied about crimes against people. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SSG said:

It was one of the most expensive off seasons in our franchise's history and we didn't get a difference maker. Gute spent enormous money on four mediocre players. I'd argue the Za'Darius Smith contract was absolutely reckless given how mediocre of a football player he'd been over his career.  He was an ordinary player before an out of the ordinary contract year and now he's being paid like a perennial all pro.  There is absolutely nothing impressive about his NFL career and the other three signings were worse.  Contracts don't generally work out when you are having to write huge checks to average players who just had by far their best year in a contract year.

This has to be the post of the year. Right up there when you said Adams was a bust and Bakhtiari's extension was the worst contract in the NFL.

LOL!

• Like 2

Too bad we didn't get that stop on 4th and goal, I really thought we had it. Also, would of been cool if Vitale got in the endzone on his catch. 

I got a little distracted and was watching the game on my tablet, How did Keke look out there? Rough estimate on the number of snaps he got?

While I have been critical of Gary it was nice to see him get his first sack; he also had a pressure when Flacco threw to the RB in the flat and Martinez blew him up. It seemed like he was a lot more active this week and hopefully he continues to improve each week.  It was also nice to see Savage get his first INT.

There are moments when the offense looks solid not nearly enough consistency. Hopefully they just need a little more time in the new system and something will click. 

Happy to be 3-0!

I'll start being more critical of the offense if we are in November and still having issues like we've seen in the first three games. It's been fun to watch a Packer team not need to rely on Rodgers being God tier to keep us in games though and even though the offense needs to improve (and they will), I'm sure privately Rodgers is liking it at least somewhat as well. 

• Like 1