3-0

incognito_man

Not going to lie, that was a very frustrating performance to watch from the offense, especially the 3-throwaway-plays in a row. Can say the same for a lot of the tackling, or lack of rather on some of those run plays. But hey, we're 3-0. I absolutely love this defense. I couldn't be more happier with the FA and draft additions. JA and KK are forming one hell of a duo, add in the Amos and Savage duo, and we have a top tier defensive backfield. 

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What would you trade for Delanie Walker?  

TEN would take on dead cap of 2019: 2.2M and 2020: 1.6M   Cap savings for TEN in 2019 4.1M

GB would take on a salary 2019 ~4.5M.  2020 would be base of 5.4M and roster bonus of 1.3M

I’d give a 5th, maybe a 4th.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If we could send Graham +4th for Walker, I would do that.

Yeah they'd never do this though. Doesn't make any sense to take Graham back IMO. 

I like the idea. Is this a rumour or just a thought you had btw?

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

I want to say this sounds like a great idea but Isn’t Walker a bit of a Dino himself? 

Not saying Walker is the long term answer.  Tonyan and Sternberger are hopefully the long term answer at TE.  For the 2019 season and improving the options on Offense, Walker at age 35 I think would be an upgrade over Graham. 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yeah they'd never do this though. Doesn't make any sense to take Graham back IMO. 

I like the idea. Is this a rumour or just a thought you had btw?

you are right that it probably does not make a ton of sense for TEN to take back Graham.  No rumor, just looking around the league at teams that are below .500 and seeing who might be a team that would move a player.  Need to think of older players or young players on rookie contracts that might be on the outs with their current team.  

• Like 2