3-0

incognito_man

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Wheres the Jamaal William's love today? A real Gruden Grinder.

You'll see my shout out to him in the GDT. He ran hard and you could see the passion against a tough defense to run on. He's a good pass-protector as well, so I call him more than JAG, which quite a few posters have him labelled as.

1 minute ago, spilltray said:

That strip by Alexander... That's just a nasty play. Love it. Then you have Savage snatching it from just off the ground, and Rodgers going off on a free snap. So much to love today. Problems with some of the sub packages both o and d, but should be easy to work through.

That Alexander strip looked like a magicians move, where's the ball, misdirection, oh THERE it is !

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

The only negative thing about the defense, sometimes they send the house and end up giving up huge plays. There were 2-3 this week, 4 last week. Other than that...the defense is perfect. Creating turnovers left and right, sacks all day long. They are having fun and have a pile of swagger.

The offense...woof. Yeah our point totals keep going up but it’s very, very ugly. There is no life. No playmakers. Davante is the only guy open, MVS has 2 big plays and a bunch of pedestrian ones. Williams looked pretty good today but not otherworldly. Jones had a good fantasy day but nothing exciting. The TEs? Yuck. Lewis is our best option. Graham will be released this week I can almost guarantee it.

I predicted 24-27 points for us (correct) and 14-17 for them (also correct). 

I also said we would feast on Flacco. 7 sacks and 3 turnovers? (Correct).

Short week for us, short week for them. They are coming in 1-2 with hurt WRs but I think they are a better team than that. Wouldn’t surprise me to lose a close one to them. Also wouldn’t surprise me to have another game exactly like this. 

3-0 under the new coach? Better than anyone expected.