3-0

incognito_man

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I tried to find this after week one. I said they would beat it, but holy crap lol

1981 Baltimore Colts managed a -274.  The all-time record for worst-point differential, however, belongs to the 0-14 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who managed a -287 which was, to be fair, their inaugural season as a franchise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

A buddy sent me a text during the game .. "you're defense is complete dog**** against the run".  My response .. we're 3-0 *itch!

It was weird game for Clark. He was neutral at best... I'm thinking Lancaster was stouter than him today.

It happens, no worries.

4 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

My biggest concern is how bad the offense looks when it gets off script. We need another legit WR or TE who can be counted on. We don’t have a legit TE on this roster (hopefully Jace can develop this offseason) and Allison just isn’t cutting it as the 2/3.

Yea we need a lot less Allison and Graham out there. Go with Tonyan at TE. He'll only improve as the season goes on. At WR, I'm hoping we make a move before the trade deadline. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Yea we need a lot less Allison and Graham out there. Go with Tonyan at TE. He'll only improve as the season goes on. At WR, I'm hoping we make a move before the trade deadline. 

I think Tonyan is serviceable as TE #2, don’t know if I ever see him developing into much more than that.