Jump to content
Malfatron

SNF: LA Rams at Cleveland Browns

who wins the game  

42 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. who wins

    • Browns
      8
    • Rams
      25
    • Tie
      8

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2019 at 05:00 AM

Recommended Posts

We're probably gonna get killed. Basically half our defense is out along with a few offensive players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the rams can't pass at will with the browns whole secondary missing, I'm gonna have some questions about their outlook this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

If the rams can't pass at will with the browns whole secondary missing, I'm gonna have some questions about their outlook this year.

Our DL is gonna have to have an amazing game for us to have an even remote chance at winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

We're probably gonna get killed. Basically half our defense is out along with a few offensive players.

Higgins hurts the offense the most. Hubbard and Njoku haven't really been positive anyway, not that they aren't better than their replacements nor can afford to play worse than we have already on offense but we still Have Chubb/Landry/OBJ/Baker so it isn't like we shouldn't be able to compete.

The defensive losses are bigger. 4 of our 5 starting DBs and our captain Kirksey being out is gonna hurt if we can't rattle Goff with pressure early and often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Gonna be a lot of angry posters if the Rams don't win by at least 5.

Watch them eff around, go up by 30 then coast and give up a bunch of late scores to win by an even 4 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Higgins hurts the offense the most. Hubbard and Njoku haven't really been positive anyway, not that they aren't better than their replacements nor can afford to play worse than we have already on offense but we still Have Chubb/Landry/OBJ/Baker so it isn't like we shouldn't be able to compete.

The defensive losses are bigger. 4 of our 5 starting DBs and our captain Kirksey being out is gonna hurt if we can't rattle Goff with pressure early and often.

Definitely agree that Higgins hurts the most. Hubbard sucks, so that's not a loss except it hurts our depth even more. Njoku hasn't done much, but he's still a matchup problem that defenses have to account for.

But yeah, this Rams passing attack is gonna torch us. Having your starting CBs and safeties out is just too much to overcome against an offense like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, if we even keep it within 14 or so points, I'll be somewhat impressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to have primetime football in Cleveland tho. Feels like it's been forever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...