Malfatron

who wins the game  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Browns
    • Rams
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2019 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

If Freddie kitchens cried because OBJ yelled at him I would never watch football again.

what a sham it would be 

https://www.barstoolbets.com/blogs/1199081/while-he-washed-a-fedex-truck-freddie-kitchens-started-crying-listening-to-an-alabama-game-on-the-radio-and-realized-he-wanted-to-become-a-coach

SOURCE-“For me, when I decided that football was going to be life, I was in Tuscaloosa, Ala. selling cars, making more money than I have ever made. I was washing FedEx trucks on the weekend. Alabama would play – this was a couple of weeks after I finished – would be playing. There was no televisions in the wash bay, so I would listen to it on the radio. It almost brought me to tears listening to it. So I do not know that I ever wanted to coach, but I knew that I never – I couldn’t live without the game of football. That was more the case than anything,”

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

https://www.barstoolbets.com/blogs/1199081/while-he-washed-a-fedex-truck-freddie-kitchens-started-crying-listening-to-an-alabama-game-on-the-radio-and-realized-he-wanted-to-become-a-coach

SOURCE-“For me, when I decided that football was going to be life, I was in Tuscaloosa, Ala. selling cars, making more money than I have ever made. I was washing FedEx trucks on the weekend. Alabama would play – this was a couple of weeks after I finished – would be playing. There was no televisions in the wash bay, so I would listen to it on the radio. It almost brought me to tears listening to it. So I do not know that I ever wanted to coach, but I knew that I never – I couldn’t live without the game of football. That was more the case than anything,”

That’s different than crying cause OBJ yelled at you.

I cry about how I’m not an NFL coach at least once a month, so that’s all good.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Calling a draw play on a 4th and 9 for a man who claims to have taken so many chances in life seems like a far cry.

9 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Yeah that’s where I’m at a loss. Who gives a crap what people think everyone likes different music art ect who cares. It’s good if you can bring awareness and create change but for ego boosting on nonsensical material it’s just sad

New age and all.....

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I cry about how I’m not an NFL coach at least once a month, so that’s all good.

Probably best for the world in general. If you were an NFL coach, a lot more of us would be crying a lot more than once a month. You crying once a month seems like the lesser of these two evils. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Probably best for the world in general. If you were an NFL coach, a lot more of us would be crying a lot more than once a month. You crying once a month seems like the lesser of these two evils. 

I wouldn’t call a draw on 4th and 9

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-gameday-prime/0ap3000001058300/Freddie-Kitchens-second-guesses-his-play-call-in-final-drive?videoId=10103061-7033-0000-0105-8300c018e743

"If you're looking to blame somebody, blame me," Kitchens said of Cleveland's play-calling on the night. "Don't blame any of our players. Don't blame any of our other coaches. Just blame me cause I can take it. So just blame me. Go write your article. Say I messed the game up. Go write your article and say it's my fault cause things aren't looking like they did last year because it is."