Malfatron

who wins the game  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Browns
    • Rams
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2019 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-gameday-prime/0ap3000001058300/Freddie-Kitchens-second-guesses-his-play-call-in-final-drive?videoId=10103061-7033-0000-0105-8300c018e743

"If you're looking to blame somebody, blame me," Kitchens said of Cleveland's play-calling on the night. "Don't blame any of our players. Don't blame any of our other coaches. Just blame me cause I can take it. So just blame me. Go write your article. Say I messed the game up. Go write your article and say it's my fault cause things aren't looking like they did last year because it is."

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

My god forgot about that Troy Hill phantom PI. We got screwed with some hard core BS tonight! Who the hell do these reffs think we are? The got damm Saints? Ohhh hellll Nah. 

That was frustrating because it seemed like McVay would have challenged it if not for completely wasting his earlier challenge chasing a non-existent PI call on the Cooks ball.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

How disappointing to lose a game against a super bowl contender because of a handful of terrible play calls and watching baker regress before my eyes.

Every time he rolled out of the pocket I knew the play was over.

He created a lot of those bad plays by leaving the pocket. It was so frustrating to watch.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

How disappointing to lose a game against a super bowl contender because of a handful of terrible play calls and watching baker regress before my eyes.

Every time he rolled out of the pocket I knew the play was over.

Too bad your get right game isn't until December.  Baker feasted on the Bengals last year, in or out of the pocket.

Rough 4 game schedule for the Browns coming up.  They'll be lucky to be 2-5 coming out of it, if you ask me.

3/4 of the AFCN is in shambles right now.  Too early for the Ravens to order postseason tickets?

10 minutes ago, theJ said:

Too bad your get right game isn't until December.  Baker feasted on the Bengals last year, in or out of the pocket.

Rough 4 game schedule for the Browns coming up.  They'll be lucky to be 2-5 coming out of it, if you ask me.

3/4 of the AFCN is in shambles right now.  Too early for the Ravens to order postseason tickets?

I'm not high on the Ravens at all. I think Browns will win Sunday and they'll be in first place.

After that, they're off to San Francisco - still not sure what to think about the Niners even though they're 3-0.

Then home for Seattle - the Seahawks did beat the Steelers, but they're usually not good coming East and I think the Browns have more talent than them - so I see the Browns being 3-3 before losing to the Patriots.

Although honestly, wouldn't shock me if they beat the Niners in San Fran. Even if they are 2-5 though, they might be favored in their last 9 games - so even at 2-5, 10 wins is a possibility if they get hot.

6 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Should have kept Gregg Williams as hc

I'm in this boat, people can say what they want to say about him but he pushed buttons and lit fires under guys regardless of how they felt about it and they responded.

50 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

I'm not high on the Ravens at all. I think Browns will win Sunday and they'll be in first place.

After that, they're off to San Francisco - still not sure what to think about the Niners even though they're 3-0.

Then home for Seattle - the Seahawks did beat the Steelers, but they're usually not good coming East and I think the Browns have more talent than them - so I see the Browns being 3-3 before losing to the Patriots.

Although honestly, wouldn't shock me if they beat the Niners in San Fran. Even if they are 2-5 though, they might be favored in their last 9 games - so even at 2-5, 10 wins is a possibility if they get hot.

The Browns are a competent OC away from being a real threat in the AFC, their special teams is really good and the defense is as well, they are all holding up their end of the bargain except the offense. Defense gave them plenty of opportunities to win the game last night

14 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah last years offense with this years defense could be good. Unfortunately we’re getting this crap

Its overthinking and I really believe Todd Monken has too much involvement. Since he has came in and helped wiht the offense, thats where all of these 4 WRs deep downfield crap starts on every play. Also, again, where is all of the tricky plays that the Browns ran last year with super creative play design. That seems to have gone out the window in favor of 15+ yard routes every other snap