What do we go in the 2020 draft?

Wolzen

44 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

I am 100% on the Joe Burrow train. I love the guy. It's amazing what a system change did for him. I think he'll probably be out of reach for us, because even if we end up 5-11 or so, there's a lot of bad teams ahead of us that I see us being maybe 8th or so. Having early picks through the first two days though...that's where the game changing side of things comes in. Elway needs to hit on these guys and then some. 

I see him ending up with the Raiders or Tennessee through a trade up or not. 

7 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

You can't win in the NFL if you're losing in the trenches. We're loaded for bear in next year's draft. If we don't pick up at least two quality O-linemen and more beef in the middle of the defensive line Imma be furious. 

Completely agree with you I just think it's too early to pin a value to the running back position to a specific round value once those linemen are aquired.

We have a green qb situation next year so I'm all for adding a rb in any round if the value is there especially if more assets are aquired.

There's nothing stopping us from moving Royce or Lindsay at the trade deadline next year if the value is there.And with our abundance at the position can never have too many rbs.

Edited by thebestever6