Who’s the Problem Freddie, having Monken, or Baker

brownie man

Who’s the Problem?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s the biggest part of the problem?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Baker

18 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

With 3 timeouts we should of ran chubb at leadt once, he was averagig 4.2 ypc and had a good goaline run. 

In that situation, I would have loved to seen freddie bring in an extra lineman or two and try and run it. In a situation like that, lets find out who has the bigger balls and wants it more. Its not like their entire DL was destroying our offense. It was just Donald

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'd say at least twice and depending what happened the first two carries maybe at least 3 times.

Hell, I would have shown a straight heavy package and run a naked bootleg with a FB leaking out on the 1st down. Have the FB show iso and then once he clears the LOS, he just beelines to the pylon. Tell baker to run it, throw it, or eat it/throw it away, you have 3 more downs. 

Edited by buno67
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Hell, I would have shown a straight heavy package and run a naked bootleg with a FB leaking out on the 1st down. Have the FB show iso and then once he clears the LOS, he just beelines to the pylon. Tell baker to run it, throw it, or eat it/throw it away, you have 3 more downs. 

Well I'd do that every time whether to a FB or TE. It seems to have a very high percentage of success yet isn't used that often.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

What has he done wrong?

Its not that he has done anything wrong, but he came with a lot of rave and hype from his previous team, I just expected a better collective product on the field. It hasn't been all bad, by all means, there have definitely been a few bright spots but largely inconsistent.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Its not that he has done anything wrong, but he came with a lot of rave and hype from his previous team, I just expected a better collective product on the field. It hasn't been all bad, by all means, there have definitely been a few bright spots but largely inconsistent.

Doesn't seem to have made anyone better.

• Like 1