Dawson Knox is the next Travis Kelce

The Packers defense is Super Bowl good

Vikings really can run the ball

Gurley will never been as good as 2017 ever again 

Darren Waller comeback player of the year

Lions are a good team 

Mahomes is the most talented QB of all time 

Im still not sold on Daniel Jones 

Agholor, Arcega-Whiteside, and Hollins are essentially James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, and Freddie Mitchell. I've never seen a trio of WRs have so many critical drops that hit them right in the hands. That doesn't include Goedert who also had a wide open drop in the end zone. I can only imagine how frustrated Wentz and Pederson are.

29 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Agholor, Arcega-Whiteside, and Hollins are essentially James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, and Freddie Mitchell. I've never seen a trio of WRs have so many critical drops that hit them right in the hands. That doesn't include Goedert who also had a wide open drop in the end zone. I can only imagine how frustrated Wentz and Pederson are.

Don’t disrespect Future HOF Freddie Mitchell’s hands 

• Like 2

Baker Mayfield is trash

Kyler Murray is trash

The Lamar Jackson crowd is quiet

Josh Rosen must've slept with the wrong person's daughter to deserve this kind of treatment

Daniel Jones is the shizz

Kyle Allen is even more shizz than Danny Dimes

Jared Goff is obviously garbage and a bust and the Rams would do well to cut their losses

• Like 2

It's an exciting time to watch the NFL, with several young QBs coming into their own and potentially altering the fortunes of their teams. If only the officiating weren't so bad.

As of Week 3 we have SIX winless teams: Pittsburgh, Cincy, Denver, Miami, the Jets, and probably Washington after tonight.