Week 3 takeaways?

brownie man

2 minutes ago, Howler said:

With that said, they have been carrying the team under duress. Packers are bottom 5 in YPP I believe. 

Yeah i'm certainly not knocking them or anything.  You can only play who you play.  Just want to see them against some better offenses to see if they are a top 3 defense or more like a top 10 one.  Either way, they are obviously much improved from previous years.

Edited by fortdetroit

5 minutes ago, fortdetroit said:

Yeah i'm certainly not knocking them or anything.  You can only play who you play.  Just want to see them against some better offenses to see if they are a top 3 defense or more like a top 10 one.  Either way, they are obviously much improved from previous years.

They're probably a top 10 unit. Linebacker is the achilles heel, though they play so much nickel that it's mitigated. 

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

When some of us were throwing out the Ravens as the best secondary in the league on paper, we had Humphrey, Jimmy Smith, Tavon Young and Carr with some recent midround draft picks in Averrett and Marshall for depth at cornerback. When Humphrey went out in the 2nd quarter, none of our projected top 3 corners were in there and our depth was out. Canady, who was on our practice squad last week, played major snaps against KC.

A couple guys should be back, but I don't think its fair to say the group was overrated when we never got to see them full strength.

No wonder the Cheifs receivers were wide open for a third consecutive game.

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

The patriots point differential is crazy right now 

That tends to happen then they’re opponents are combined 0-9. Trash arse schedule. How do they get away with that? Despite a 1st place finish every year. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1