MWil23

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Browns
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? If you're not wearing Orange and Brown, you don't matter

Well gentlemen, it's CRUNCH TIME. We're sitting at 1-2 coming off of a really tough loss. There are no moral victories about "competing" when the expectations are this high. That said, let's try not to panic.

giphy.gif

Thankfully, if we are able to win this game, we will be tied (and ahead in the tiebreaker) at the top of the AFC North with, the very team that we play this week:

6a0b9360a3eb5c2da1d763f48045e910--the-ra

This is a huge match-up with major implications going forward. Let's take a look at this week's key match-ups:

Cleveland vs. Art Modell

browns_fan_urinating_cbs_13_baltimore2.j

Our team vs. injuries

tenor.gif?itemid=5470698

Baker vs. feeling pocket ghosts

tenor.gif

Kitchens vs. Himself/Monken

AmusingDeliriousDeviltasmanian-max-1mb.g

Greg Robinson vs. Penalties

HighRigidHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif

REAL MATCH-UPS

Our defense vs. their running game: Make Lamar Jackson beat us from the pocket throwing the ball

jackson.gif

Baker vs. throwing consistently from the pocket and getting to a secondary/tertiary WR. We need THIS Baker back NOW!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=11656871

When: Sunday September 29, 1:00 PM EST, CBS

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 5

If there is ANY team that I want the Browns to beat it's the Ravens.

- Hypocritical city that loses their team and steals another cities team.

- Celebrates Super Bowl wins that should have been Clevelands. 

- Paints Art Modell as some kind of saint when he was actually the devil. 

- Hall of Fame players who should have been inducted as Browns.

- A Hall of Fame GM in Ozzie Newsome who should have been inducted as a Brown as both an executive as well as a player.

The Ravens can rot in hell for all I care.  

Get your head out of your a@% Freddie.

Stop with the happy feet Baker.

Beat the Ravens 

Peace!!!

• Like 3

Prepare yourself fellas

we’re going to lose this by at least 17 points. 
Ravens are clicking right now. 

They have their offensive identify understood more than any team we’ve played yet thus far. 

It’s going to be ugly prepare yourselves. Their defensive backfield is legit and they can stop the run. We’re not good yet. Whatever the spread is I’m taking it. 

16 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Prepare yourself fellas

we’re going to lose this by at least 17 points. 
Ravens are clicking right now. 

They have their offensive identify understood more than any team we’ve played yet thus far. 

It’s going to be ugly prepare yourselves. Their defensive backfield is legit and they can stop the run. We’re not good yet. Whatever the spread is I’m taking it. 

Lol wut?

They just lost yesterday and have beaten the Dolphins and Cardinals.

Relax Chicken Little.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol wut?

They just lost yesterday and have beaten the Dolphins and Cardinals.

Relax Chicken Little.

Nah nah

they lost in an competitive way against probably the best team in the league in an away game. 

Ravens sure looked a lot better than we did last night at least offensively. 

They’re all on the same page. We look like doo doo.  That might change but I don’t think they’ve got wait it takes for it to change this week.

I mean, as it stands right now, I think Baltimore wins. They lost to the only good team they've faced, and Lamar didn't play well against a fairly lousy KC defense. They beat up what looks to be a historically bad team in the Dolphins, and a team that had the #1 pick last year in Arizona. And Arizona almost came back to win that game in Baltimore.

I'd say Baltimore should be the favorites over us, especially since the game is in Baltimore. But let's not act like they're some unbeatable team. With that said, if our offense doesn't improve, then we won't be winning next Sunday.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I mean, as it stands right now, I think Baltimore wins. They lost to the only good team they've faced, and Lamar didn't play well against a fairly lousy KC defense. They beat up what looks to be a historically bad team in the Dolphins, and a team that had the #1 pick last year in Arizona. And Arizona almost came back to win that game in Baltimore.

I'd say Baltimore should be the favorites over us, especially since the game is in Baltimore. But let's not act like they're some unbeatable team. With that said, if our offense doesn't improve, then we won't be winning next Sunday.

This is exactly where I’m at.

We’re going to have to play much better, but theyre not unbeatable.