Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Browns
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? If you're not wearing Orange and Brown, you don't matter

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Sucks that those 2 are out, but I like how the backups battled. They lack the talent, but they had experience and toughness.

The only backup I have faith in is Mitchell. Everyone else can suck a duck. Carrie is the def. of boom or bust while playing the position with zero consistency. He is either giving up a easy TD and 7 yards away from the WR or he is making a diving INT he has no business making lol

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Just a reminder to everyone. Don't drive 105 MPH on a public road you could kill yourself or a bus full of kindergartners. If you must recklessly speed don't be on your cell phone while doing it.

4BA021D39C274A30B963BE8829C89CF8_7.jpg?E

Harbaugh was in his ear right after Lamar posted that video. I believe/hope that video is a one-time thing.

Right, so we’ve got a couple of Ravens talking out loud about us being hype and overrated. We’ve got Mayfield in the middle of the biggest struggle of his career so far.

This time six months ago Lamar Jackson was a running QB that couldn’t throw and Baker was the next best thing.

Prove that is the reality, and not what we’ve seen these first few weeks.

This is a HUGE game.

• Like 2

Rewatched last years week 17. Man, what a difference a few months can make.

I think our defense is significantly better than last years unit. We have guys with higher IQ’s and just better overall talent. We tackle better and other than Whitehead, we don’t have any dumbys playing. Guys just know their job and where to be at.

Offense is an entirely different story.

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Rewatched last years week 17. Man, what a difference a few months can make.

I think our defense is significantly better than last years unit. We have guys with higher IQ’s and just better overall talent. We tackle better and other than Whitehead, we don’t have any dumbys playing. Guys just know their job and where to be at.

Offense is an entirely different story.

I been telling people, all we need is the offense to uphold its end. Special teams has been outstanding, and the defense has been rock solid, an average output by the offense and we can win the majority of our games, and our offense playing above that will put us near the top teams in the AFC easily

Ok folks, I'm officially off the panic train. When Freddie was hired I made a post comparing he and Baker to Holmgren and Favre. Well, as it turns out, they're a lot more similar than I ever imagined.

In Mike's rookie coaching season he started the year 1-2 (getting boat raced by Tampa Bay and losing a close one to Minnesota). Freddie obviously has started the year 1-2 (getting boat raced by Tennessee and losing a close to the Rams)

In Brett's first 17 games, he averaged 63.6% CMP, 1.1 TD, 0.9 INT and 2.1 sacks with a Y/A of 6.8. Baker in his first 17 games has averaged 62.5% CMP, 1.8 TD, 1.1 INT and 2.1 sacks with a Y/A of 7.18.

Holmgren's Packers started the year 2-5 before finishing 9-7. That's exactly what I predicted for us this year, before I did any of this research. So yeah, like Axl Rose said, all we need is just a little patience.

If our offense just plays closer to it's potential, I think we can definitely win this game.

28 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

Ok folks, I'm officially off the panic train. When Freddie was hired I made a post comparing he and Baker to Holmgren and Favre. Well, as it turns out, they're a lot more similar than I ever imagined.

In Mike's rookie coaching season he started the year 1-2 (getting boat raced by Tampa Bay and losing a close one to Minnesota). Freddie obviously has started the year 1-2 (getting boat raced by Tennessee and losing a close to the Rams)

In Brett's first 17 games, he averaged 63.6% CMP, 1.1 TD, 0.9 INT and 2.1 sacks with a Y/A of 6.8. Baker in his first 17 games has averaged 62.5% CMP, 1.8 TD, 1.1 INT and 2.1 sacks with a Y/A of 7.18.

Holmgren's Packers started the year 2-5 before finishing 9-7. That's exactly what I predicted for us this year, before I did any of this research. So yeah, like Axl Rose said, all we need is just a little patience.

If our offense just plays closer to it's potential, I think we can definitely win this game.

exploding_head_256_1.gif

• Like 1