Is Dan Quinn on the hot seat?

ClutchDJ

The defense never took on the "Seattle LOB v 2.0" mold that got him the gig, but he always had an offense that could keep up with anyone, so he managed to trudge along as a HC.

I think people are wise to it now, and the clock is now ticking. There's a lot of HC experience on his staff (Raheem Morris, Mike Mularkey, Dirk Koetter, Bob Sutton) so there's plenty of options for an interim HC in the event of a mid-season firing.

8 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

Ever since they lost Kyle Shanahan, Atlanta has been heading downwards. Injuries saved him last year, but Atlanta still hasn’t looked all that impressive to start the year.

Will this be his last year in ATL?

FIFY

3 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

He seems like a defensive HC who ended up getting very lucky to have had Kyle Shanahan running his offense, which causes people to overlook how little he actually has to do with the teams success.

FIFY

• Like 2

If the Saints win that Division with Drew Brees missing 40%-50% of the season then Quinn should be fired. Embarrassing. So yeah he should be on the hot seat.

I know Newton is injured but I think time will come on Rivera's HC gig too.

Arians gets off due to having Jameis as his QB and it being the first year.

8 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Unless he gets them back to the playoffs, I'd say the team should move on from Quinn in 2020. Possibly Matt Ryan too but that's a whole other conversation.

Matt Ryan is one of the big reasons why they aren't picking top 5.

1 hour ago, footbull3196 said:

Julio and the rest of the weapons make Matt Ryan more than the other way around

Ryan was 33-11 as the starter the 3 years before they drafted Julio. This team would be in serious trouble if Ryan went down.

• Like 3