Week 4: VIKINGS (2-1) at Bears (2-1)

swede700

In 4 out of the last 6 Bears-Vikings contests, the loser has finished with 10 points (each team has done it twice), will one of these teams do it again?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. In 4 out of the last 6 Bears-Vikings contests, the loser has finished with 10 points (each team has done it twice), will one of these teams do it again?

• Yes, the Vikings will get 10 pts
    • Yes, the Bears will get 10 pts
    • Yes, the game will finish tied 10-10
    • No, both teams will score more than 10
    • No, one team will score less than 10
    • No, both teams will score less than 10

Im guessing one of the practice squad WRs gets called up this week (Mitchell likely) & Bisi sees some extended action vs CHI. There's no way a vet could come in and be ready in one week, unless he somewhat knows the offense. Not many veteran options out there anyways (Crabtree, Aldrick, Matthews, Garcon). 

Also curious to see who returns punts with Beebe likely out, my guess would be Hughes. 

Painfully, I turned on the Week 17 game. One of the things brought up in our first drive was our third down struggles, which finished 15-59 (25.4%) over the last 5 games of the season. This was on both sides of the OC change too, and included the comfortable wins against Miami and Detroit.

Against Green Bay, we fell back into those struggles, going 4-13. However, in our two wins this year we were a combined 10-19 on third down.

I think the Vikings are in for a tough, physical, low scoring game.  The kind of game that was normal back when the NFC Central was known as the Black and Blue Division.

Picking Chicago.  

I see us turning the ball over a couple times o n our own side of the field, leading to a couple easy scores for Chicago.

Something we, with Kirk Cousins won’t be able to over come.  He’ll have to play well against a seemingly good defense.  Very well.  Prove me wrong!  Please

Edited by Torchezim

10 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Picking Chicago.  

I see us turning the ball over a couple times o n our own side of the field, leading to a couple easy scores for Chicago.

Something we, with Kirk Cousins won’t be able to over come.  He’ll have to play well against a seemingly good defense.  Very well.  Prove me wrong!  Plsase

This is the type of game where Cousins is going to have to play mistake free and move the chains. Can’t afford a bad game from Cousins. The Vikes defense needs to come out sharp, cant give up quick scores as they did in GB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

This is the type of game where Cousins is going to have to play mistake free and move the chains. Can’t afford a bad game from Cousins. The Vikes defense needs to come out sharp, cant give up quick scores as they did in GB.

Let’s hope this happens 

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Something’s  gotta give. Had the bears lost to the Broncos justifying so! Y’all might have gotten this win 100%.. Going to be very tricky. Cheering for y’all to expose Trusucky. 

Haha this guy just never lets up.  What is your beef against Mitch anyway..just curious?