Harrison Phillips to IR. Kyle Peko promoted from PS.

Trentwannabe

Harrison Phillips will be out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL.

Too bad. He was having a really nice start to his sophomore season. 

Vincent Taylor or Kyle Peko are likely to be brought up from the PS now. 

Update:

Bills promote Kyle Peko to the 53.

Edited by Trentwannabe

49 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Too bad. He was having a really nice start to his sophomore season. 

Vincent Taylor or Kyle Peko are likely to be brought up from the PS now. 

Hoping it's Taylor. He had some nice success in Miami. But probably will be Peko since he has been with team longer and the guy deserves some good news with what he has had to deal with.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Its a killer. I think they need to bring someone in thats not on the psquad. Mo Wilkerson may be an option as a rotational guy he shouldnt cost much

Is he even healthy yet? He's had two major leg injuries.

Taylor was pretty solid for the Dolphins last season in a reserve role so my guess is it'll be him. 

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Its a killer. I think they need to bring someone in thats not on the psquad. Mo Wilkerson may be an option as a rotational guy he shouldnt cost much

Why tho? We don't need to bring in a rotational player... Especially when we have one on the PS that played pretty well I'm that role last year. And Mo would be a UT. Harrison was our backup NT... 

14 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Why tho? We don't need to bring in a rotational player... Especially when we have one on the PS that played pretty well I'm that role last year. And Mo would be a UT. Harrison was our backup NT... 

Because Mo is capable of playing both DT positions allowing the bills to have flexibility. They now have 3 DT and adding Mo to play back up to either Oliver or Star at times like Phillips it can give them that opportunity. You have the funds to pay him a 1 year 3-5 mil and are 3-0 to count on a psquad player this time of year is a higher risk over a pro bowl veteran. I also said of that caliber meaning there are others out there that are still available and would be able to contribute more so then a psquad guy.  Plus they have shown some 3-4 formations which would allow him to play his position at 3-4 de at times too if need be. Hes 29 and is a pro bowler for a reason so why not risk very little money to bring him in as a back up since Mcdermott is constantly rotating guys in and out of the game. If the bills coaching staff believes they can be better with the psquad guy over a vet pro bowler then thats fine but dont do it because of money reasons as they have almost 30 mil in cap space and to cheap out now being 3-0 is a mistake. As for MO's injury he had ankle issue back in Oct 2018 so he should be good to go.