Cardinals release WR Michael Crabtree

RaidersAreOne

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

Does he have anything left? Saints are hurting bad.

Taysom Hill was their #3 WR against the Rams and they converted a practice squad DT to play TE this week.

they need bodies bad 

21 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

no

I think he does. With us in 2018, he found ways to consistently get open more than all of our other receivers (not saying much, but still)... the only problem is he doesn’t typically catch the ball. Probably catches it 40-50% of the time.

edit: Which is to say that he could be a receiver you add to your team in a pinch, but I wouldn’t add him if you’re looking for a legit threat... which if that’s the grade we’re going off of then agreed with @AFlaccoSeagulls.

Edited by diamondbull424

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Michael Crabtree making more than Antonio Brown this season. Gotta love it.

How on earth can it be worth it for the Cardinals to take that kind of monetary hit? Why wouldn't they simply keep him, but play him less? They have an UDFA superstar-to-be waiting in the wings I'm unaware of? O.o

3 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

How on earth can it be worth it for the Cardinals to take that kind of monetary hit? Why wouldn't they simply keep him, but play him less? They have an UDFA superstar-to-be waiting in the wings I'm unaware of? O.o

In two games he had 4 receptions on 5 targets for 22yards. Apparently not an essential part of their offense. His dead cap will be 3.250M - which is chicken feed.

58 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I dont ask these questions when it comes to the Cards front office

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

In two games he had 4 receptions on 5 targets for 22yards. Apparently not an essential part of their offense. His dead cap will be 3.250M - which is chicken feed.

If that's all the hit will be that lessens the blow somewhat. Still a blow, however. Doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do.