Mock Draft 2020 2.0

zappa13004

5 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

I'd probably go Chase Young for Miami with their second pick and then move up with the draft capital and grab one of the leading OT's. Jeudy is a great talent but we've all seen guys selected in other rounds develop into solid WR's. There's also a chance that a top tier WR will drop with emphasis placed on pass rushers, QB's, etc. in the first round. It happens every year and it's going to happen again this year.

I like your scenario. The class is deep at WR, they can find one in R2/R3. About Jerry Jeudy theres also that chemistry which was a factor to me. Okay it won't be same level, won't be same offense etc But Tua knows where Jeudy likes his balls. Jerry knows how/when/where Tagovailoa throw his balls. So, two studs and two studs who know each other well. But Tua + Chase Young, yes, i agree.

i would go with Epensa to give us a Stud to replace campbell the following year and while lamb would be a good pick i think Epenesa will be higher on the board and they seemed to take BPA over need in round 1 as it was rumored to be TJ hockenson last year to the jags but josh allen unespectedly fell so we scooped him up.  a future DE set of Epensa and allen looks real good. i would include ngakoue but i dont feel like we resign him to a long-term deal 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Your team have something like 4 picks on day 2...they could pick some plug and play OL there.

Tua, Jeudy and Okwara would be a monster haul.

We could, but Miami has a rich history on missing on just about every OL NOT picked in the 1st round over the last 10+ years, so I'm pessimistic. Although rookie Dieter looks like he'll be a solid LG.

Biadasz looks like too good of a C for a rebuilding team to pass up at 20.

I certainly wouldn't be upset with Tua and Jerry, but I'm thinking a rebuilding team with a terrible OL would be safer picking 2 OL early. Rosen looks like he could be a solid NFL QB with decent OL play.

13 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I like your scenario. The class is deep at WR, they can find one in R2/R3. About Jerry Jeudy theres also that chemistry which was a factor to me. Okay it won't be same level, won't be same offense etc But Tua knows where Jeudy likes his balls. Jerry knows how/when/where Tagovailoa throw his balls. So, two studs and two studs who know each other well. But Tua + Chase Young, yes, i agree.

With all of the picks and the number of needs, the Dolphins are likely going to add a couple WR's in the draft to build talent around Tua. When you're a team devoid of talent and a ton of draft capital, I would want to add the best players that I can. Young fits that bill, at least so far.

3 hours ago, JetsandI said:

I hate Jets being #2 because it is really really hard to look away premium skill prosects like Chase Young and Jerry Jeudy for Andrew Thomas the trench.  Just give Jets #4 with Andrew Thomas etched in the selection. lol.

Someone is going to want Chase Young and would pay a pretty penny for him.

23 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Rosen looks like he could be a solid NFL QB with decent OL play

Please don't fall for that Tua and Jeudy must be your guys if the Steelers pick end up that high.

Get the OL with the Texans pick (go 3x With Bama if neccessary and pick Alex Leatherwood)

Edited by BowserBroncos
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Please don't fall for that Tua and Jeudy must be your guys if the Steelers pick end up that high.

Get the OL with the Texans pick (go 3x With Bama if neccessary and pick Alex Leatherwood)

While I'd like Tua, if they got Lawrence or Fields in 2021, that'd be acceptable too. 

The fact we moved Jesse Davis to LT, and extended him for 3 years, is interesting because that won't be Tua's blindside. So, that move might be tipping Miami's hand a bit.