GDT - Week 4 @Buffalo - Battle of the Undefeateds

Deadpulse

9 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The Bills will be our toughest test so far IMO. That is both a testament to them and shade on those in our rear view. 

Image result for Patriots at bills 2019

When I said it you said I was trolling. Okay then will keep the fun in my post locked away next time. KA-KLINK (Sound of me locking away all fun from my future posts)

On 9/24/2019 at 7:28 AM, marshawn lynch said:

Yeah I'm gonna say you guys win... We have gone through huge lapses in 3rd quarter. I say it's close by halftime but you guys separate from us on the 3rd

I think the Pats will run it down the Bills throat especially with Harrison Phillips torn ACL keeping him out of the lineup.

Pats win 38-0. A couple of turnovers/mistakes by Allen and the Bills young offense lead to one defensive touchdown and great field position for the Patriots offense on another possession. As i said, sony michel and the Pats ground game has a big day.

Edit: Pats up 14-0 at half.

Edited by DoleINGout

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I think the Pats will run it down the Bills throat especially with Harrison Phillips torn ACL keeping him out of the lineup.

Pats win 38-0. A couple of turnovers/mistakes by Allen and the Bills young offense lead to one defensive touchdown and great field position for the Patriots offense on another possession. As i said, sony michel and the Pats ground game has a big day.

Edit: Pats up 14-0 at half.