GDT - Week 4 @Buffalo - Battle of the Undefeateds

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Only way Buffalo scores twice is if Brady throws multiple interceptions.

@SBLIII is that a chart confirming my 14-0 halftime score prediction as reliable or something.

We won't be able to maintain the current projection of 0 TDs against. It will end at some point. Bills find a way to score I predict. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

We won't be able to maintain the current projection of 0 TDs against. It will end at some point. Bills find a way to score I predict. 

Bills are as strong as any team to be the one that snaps that statistical streak due to Daboll and their physicality. However, the Bills backs are just too banged up and young on offense to do anything against Jerod Mayo, Bill Belichick, and the talent on the Patriots defense. I will predict it is either Daniel Jones or Terry McLaurin who scores the first touchdown of the season against the Pats. The Bills? They’ll be very fortunate if they manage to score one without the assistance of an offensive turnover by the Patriots.

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I think the Pats will run it down the Bills throat especially with Harrison Phillips torn ACL keeping him out of the lineup.

Pats win 38-0. A couple of turnovers/mistakes by Allen and the Bills young offense lead to one defensive touchdown and great field position for the Patriots offense on another possession. As i said, sony michel and the Pats ground game has a big day.

Edit: Pats up 14-0 at half.

Harrison Philips was a backup rotational DT... His loss hurts our depth a bit but I don't think there will be much of a difference with or without him.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Harrison Philips was a backup rotational DT... His loss hurts our depth a bit but I don't think there will be much of a difference with or without him.

Not much but the depth is big, especially against the Patriots who will test the rookie Ed Oliver through four full quarters with hurry up and all kinds of schemes. The real test is Tremaine Edmunds who i expect to be attacked with the Patriots backs as he has struggled this season.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Not much but the depth is big, especially against the Patriots who will test the rookie Ed Oliver through four full quarters with hurry up and all kinds of schemes. The real test is Tremaine Edmunds who i expect to be attacked with the Patriots backs as he has struggled this season.

Tremaine Edmunds has struggled this season? He's the emerging star and face/captain of our defense but sounds good. 

Tbh no one on our defense has really struggled this year but this will be our first true test. DL is consistently getting pressure, our LBs are flying and making tackles. Then our secondary speaks for themselves. 

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

He's the emerging star and face/captain of our defense

Yeah, Edmunds is supposed to be those things, but he has struggled to start the year.

edit:

https://amp.democratandchronicle.com/amp/2418753001

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bills-tremaine-edmunds-low-production-in-victory/amp/

Edited by DoleINGout

Just now, The BILLievers said:

That is news to me but thanks for letting me know xD

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Harrison is our backup 1 Tech. Oliver has been playing 3 Tech with Jordan Phillips coming off the bench to replace him. Jordan is more valuable to this team than Harrison. 

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Yeah those are some BS... Edmunds is one of our best defender this year. Dudes a beast. Can cover extremely well and has gotten in way of some passes. And of course he is all over the field due to his athletism.

If anyone has struggled in expectedly it is Tredavious White in the first two games. Luckily Tre bounced back with 2 INTs in the last game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Harrison is our backup 1 Tech. Oliver has been playing 3 Tech with Jordan Phillips coming off the bench to replace him. Jordan is more valuable to this team than Harrison. 

The Patriots offensive line is vulnerable so losing any depth is big, especially a more adept pass rusher from the interior where surprisingly the Patriots have struggled to handle pressure the most.