2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

2 minutes ago, Howler said:

Team is better off without Adams in the long run in terms of an experiment. Let's see what the rest of the cast does. Maybe someone surprises.

That's silly .. we're not better off without Adams .. we probably score two TD's on those failed redzone drives with him on the field.  He draws a lot of attention which allows other some opportunities.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

Three things that cost us tonight.

1. The defence was hot trash the whole night.

2. Not running the ball just outside the EZ twice, was nothing short of brutal play calling.

3. That non call on the pass interference review was the biggest joke that I had ever seen. Just get rid of the review if they are going to do that bs.

4 minutes ago, Howler said:

Team is better off without Adams in the long run in terms of an experiment. Let's see what the rest of the cast does. Maybe someone surprises.

i'm only interested in this season man not looking forward 2 or 3 years. 

Edited by byzr

I have to admit, that is the first time I’ve really questioned a Pettine scheme since he’s been here.

im fine with opening the game selling out to stop the outside and deeper passing...but my god, he waited until there was what 5 minutes to go in the game to bring in two backers to try and defend the middle of the field.

i mean sure, it exposed the hell out of how regular Blake Martinez is (which is a good thing in the long run, I don’t want to pay him what he will cost)...but it cost us the game.

MLF gonna eat some humble pie with some atrocious “__and short” play calling. 

Oofta. Redemption in big D for them two, is a must. Bring it, y’all got ten days.

at the very least, Rodgers was a stud.

(Except for the 6 plays that the negative nancys will over analyze and cherry pick to death)

Edited by n8ghee