2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

Just finished watching. Frustrating game, but we coulda won it. No shame in losing to a team like the Eagles in a hard fought game like that. Lots of stuff to clean up obviously but that's every team in the month of September. I'll take 3-1 with two division wins. Pray for Davante.

3 minutes ago, Tperk said:

Lancaster and Lowry were absolutely horrible again tonite. That is 3 straight games that these 2 players on our interior DL have been absolutely been dominated.

I think not having M. Adams available didn't help our run D tonight.   :(

• Like 2

Just now, Lodestar said:

Just finished watching. Frustrating game, but we coulda won it. No shame in losing to a team like the Eagles in a hard fought game like that. Lots of stuff to clean up obviously but that's every team in the month of September. I'll take 3-1 with two division wins. Pray for Davante.

I guess being 3-1 after 4 games is great, but losing a game at home that we really should have won to be 4-0 kinda sucks.

3-1 going into Dallas is fine. But that game was there for the taking. Should have ran the rock one more time with 2 TOs and 50 seconds.

if Davante and Bulaga are out any significant time, season is in trouble. They are vital. King hurting his groin is another issue. As soon as he’s making plays he’s gotta get hurt, smh cancel TNF...

Run defense being trash isn’t a surprise. Only 1 worthy ILB is on the roster and the  DL aside from Clark ain’t doin much...

Just gonna chalk this loss up as a bad day at the office for the  D after a short week, happens to the best of them.  Have no complaints with the offense they did what they had to do, they put up 27 at home which should've been a win all day. Defense turned the clock back to 2016 and gave it away.  Anyone criticizing the offense should stop it now. Sure they could've made a few more plays but the other team gets paid also. On to Dallas!

• Like 1