2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

Not the end all, be all, but Wentz is ranked (PFF) much higher than Rodgers right now.

He will push the ball.  Thankfully we have a secondary and a pass rush.

Honestly, this is a game where the "other" guys will probably shine.  Thinking Fackrell, Adams, Tramon and maybe even Brown or Jackson.

Cuz throwing at Jaire and Kevin, downfield, is a risky proposition.  And...guessing the Smith's will get a little lighter load.  Gary and Fackrell's legs should be better for this game, but the Smith's are still young guys....

Looking forward to it.  I may even drive up to GB for the game and watch it at a bar.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Not the end all, be all, but Wentz is ranked (PFF) much higher than Rodgers right now.

He will push the ball.  Thankfully we have a secondary and a pass rush.

Honestly, this is a game where the "other" guys will probably shine.  Thinking Fackrell, Adams, Tramon and maybe even Brown or Jackson.

Cuz throwing at Jaire and Kevin, downfield, is a risky proposition.  And...guessing the Smith's will get a little lighter load.  Gary and Fackrell's legs should be better for this game, but the Smith's are still young guys....

Looking forward to it.  I may even drive up to GB for the game and watch it at a bar.

Aside from the 2nd pick Wentz through in the Falcons game, he has been pretty good this year. The rest of the team is just awful, or purposely losing the game.

Oh and DeSean Jackson is Doubtful, and Alshon is questionable. gut feeling is neither play. You guys win 37-20

And Goedert is also questionable. Just double team Ertz and everyone else on the team will botch the game for Wentz. Trust me.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

We've had our fair share of significant injuries recently. How's it looking for Alshon?

On a short week, I don't think he plays yet. It may have been feasible otherwise.

Eagles led the NFL in Adjusted Games Lost in 2018, and I think we are early favorites to do so this year. (Notable injuries)

IR:
DT Malik Jackson
OT Jordan Mailata
DE Joe Ostman
CB Crevon LeBlanc

PUP:
CB Jalen Mills

Out:
DT Tim Jernigan
CB Ronald Darby

Doubtful:
WR DeSean Jackson
WR Alshon Jeffery (Officially questionable, but I'd be shocked if he plays)

Questionable:
DE Derek Barnett
OT Andre Dillard
RB Corey Clement
TE Dallas Goedert
WR JJ Arcega-Whiteside
LB Nate Gerry

55 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh and DeSean Jackson is Doubtful, and Alshon is questionable. gut feeling is neither play. You guys win 37-20

And Goedert is also questionable. Just double team Ertz and everyone else on the team will botch the game for Wentz. Trust me.

I hope we don't give up 20 if Jackson and Alshon are out...that would be our worst defensive outing of the season :(

Edited by incognito_man

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I live outside of Hershey and satellite WIP on my radio every morning on the way to work. This is last year all over for you guys it seems.