Nationals over Dodgers 3-2

Braves over Cardinals 3-2 

The 3-2 galore is real!!!!!

Championship Series:

Astros over Yankees 4-3

Nationals over Braves 4-2

World Series: 

Astros over Nationals 4-2

So I know the safest prediction is Astros over Dodgers and I almost picked that myself. But I really like the way the Nats are playing and love their pitching. 

Should be a fun playoffs. 

Twins wont be winning anything.  I know we've all heard the cliche "good pitching beats good hitting in postseason baseball" way too many times by now, but is there really any other way to describe their ALDS series with the Yankees?  They may have set a record for home runs but they're entirely dependent on their bats, especially without Pineda to fall back on in their rotation now

2 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Twins wont be winning anything.  I know we've all heard the cliche "good pitching beats good hitting in postseason baseball" way too many times by now, but is there really any other way to describe their ALDS series with the Yankees?  They may have set a record for home runs but they're entirely dependent on their bats, especially without Pineda to fall back on in their rotation now

Twins are literally like the Oakland A’s Premium. 

Although Oakland Coliseum is the premier pitching park in baseball and a few of our starters every year have a sub 3 ERA at home and learn to use the park to their advantage. 

From a pitching perspective I actually think this team is a lot better than the 2012-2013 A’s. A lot better. But the offense is worse. Just slightly. 

The A’s and Twins are not built for one game sudden deaths (pitching rules in these games) but I’ll be at the game cheering my butt off. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

astros repeating

Wut? You mean two outta three?

I picked you guys to win WS last year and ya lost to Boston. I’m pickin you guys again this year, hoping for a similar result :P

Edited by BayRaider

On 9/30/2019 at 8:01 PM, devils1854 said:

Rays def A's
Nationals def Brewers

Twins def Yankees(5 games)
Astros def Rays(4 games)
Braves def Cardinals(4 games)
Dodgers def Nationals(5 games)

Twins def Astros(7 games)
Braves def Dodgers(7 games)

Braves def Twins(6 games)

You had me until the last game

5 hours ago, Leader said:

That matchup would have some history behind it.

They closed the other thread before I could respond. I think Baldelli MOY could be between Baldelli and Boone but I haven't followed other teams at all. The twins also had a key player sprain an ankle in the last series

25 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

They closed the other thread before I could respond. I think Baldelli MOY could be between Baldelli and Boone but I haven't followed other teams at all. The twins also had a key player sprain an ankle in the last series

Only argument against Boone would be the front office built up depth for him.

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Only argument against Boone would be the front office built up depth for him.

Eh. I think the Twins far exceeded expectations while the Yankees were expected to be here. The Twins also dealt with a number of significant injuries all year. They weren’t the big names like the Yankees, but Buxton missing most of the second half, with Cruz, Kepler, Cron, and MarGo missing time and playing hurt is a testament to a rookie manager. I don’t think it’s as lopsided as you are suggesting. 

That said, I think both are deserving.