Tankathon 2020 - The Race Begins

Broncofan

Given this is going to run for 14 more weeks, better here than news....

Doubt we go 0-16 (or anyone - and that's in this thread....

But we probably should track how the top of the 2020 Draft is going to look, because, well, the bottom 10 teams have to have something to look forward to, right?

Now, keep in mind, the above is for WW priority - since SoS factors in, we're 1.6 so far.  And let's face it, it would be shocking for MIA not to have 1.1.  But the rest of the top 5 picks?  Not so clear IMO....NYJ gets Darnold back, the Bengals are actually playing well, PIT has played 2 of 3 on the road and lost Big Ben in their only home game, and the Cards get a last-place schedule.

Here's the actual draft order right now (and it's going to change massively as SoS and of course, teams actually win lol):

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

If I were to guess, I'd think the top 5 picks end up as:

1.  MIA (duh)

2.   WAS

3.   DEN

4.   ??

5.   ??

But...for a week, DEN fans can say their team is #1 at something (WW priority, not draft order lol - so let's not get that confused).    So don't take that away from us...

Edited by Broncofan

47 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

as of start of week 4, i would predict (largely vased on who they play in the future)

1. Miami

2. Arizona

3. NY Jets

4. Cincy

5. Wash

Not to be "that guy", but DEN's schedule is brutal.  CIN faces a last place schedule.   DEN is a definite contender.

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Not to be "that guy", but DEN's schedule is brutal.  CIN faces a last place schedule.   DEN is a definite contender.

Was going to post the same.  Cincy's schedule is not hard.  So far the teams they've played are a combined 8-1, and they've looked competitive in two of those games.

Ok, one game was the against the Bills, and even i can't really back them as good.  But still, when all is said and done i still think the Bengals are around 6-7 wins.  Which won't be good for a top 4 draft pick.

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Can someone clarify something for me: how do ties on the waiver order work?  Rock-paper-scissors if two teams tied make the same claim?

Hot dog eating contest between the two HCs. (KC has yet to lose a waiver claim...)

(I don't know, to be honest).

Gut says the Jets end up closer to 10 then top 5 but if their OL continues to play like they have even Sam coming back and playing well won't win them games.  The OL is that bad and is bad enough to derail the season.

I'd say they end up in the 7-9 range though if I had to guess.