Vikings sign WR Laquon Treadwell

SteelKing728

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sounds like you are more familiar with him than anyone else here.

Here comes the ban in 3/2/1...

When blocking he likes to reach around to make sure the defender isn’t coming.

He gives all the glory when he hits the hole hard.

I think he prefers his salad tossed not stirred. 

He got cut but he’s not going down so easily 

3/2/1 

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

That's probably the only positive thing you can say about this signing...

They needed a WR because Beebe went down, who else would they sign instead that knows the playbook and could play this up coming week?  Yeah it was a fine signing and is zero risk, what they should go out and sign Antonio Brown instead?  No.  I was surprised they cut Treadwell and I am glad he is back because I do not trust the rookie Bisi Johnson that much and obviously neither does the coaching staff signing Treadwell and Sherels to return punts instead of having Bisi Johnson take those spots.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

They needed a WR because Beebe went down, who else would they sign instead that knows the playbook and could play this up coming week?  Yeah it was a fine signing and is zero risk, what they should go out and sign Antonio Brown instead?  No.  I was surprised they cut Treadwell and I am glad he is back because I do not trust the rookie Bisi Johnson that much and obviously neither does the coaching staff signing Treadwell and Sherels to return punts instead of having Bisi Johnson take those spots.

You don’t think one of the practice squad WRs knows the playbook? I guess I don’t see the point in signing Treadwell, who cares if he knows the playbook if he’s a liability outside of run blocking. With Beebe going down, I hope we see more of Bibi Johnson.

10 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

You don’t think one of the practice squad WRs knows the playbook? I guess I don’t see the point in signing Treadwell, who cares if he knows the playbook if he’s a liability outside of run blocking. With Beebe going down, I hope we see more of Bibi Johnson.

Who is better Dillon Mitchell or Treadwell, yeah that is not even a question honestly.  My bet is Treadwell does better than most think, maybe Bisi will play a ton but again if he was so great why sign not only Treadwell but Sherels as well to be the punt return man?

This is one of the players in the draft i was most absolutely wrong about.  I still don't fully understand what happened to him.  He sure did set a bad precedent for Ole Miss WRs though.  #IMPACT.

I honestly just wonder if the injuries never really healed right.  Or if he's like other former Ole Miss alum, Moncrief...where he just needs to be used...sparingly, and in a very particular role.