Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

31 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Mike Mayock needs to be considered for GM of the year or whatever that award is that Reggie received. Mike Mayock, man (Gruden voice).

Hard to argue if Cle continues to grow. Getting contribution from the majority of his draft picks. Potential OROY. Nailed free agency with Benson (7 sacks) Incognito, Brown. 

Solid year to build off. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, G said:

Ritchie would rip off Pacman's head and ish down his neck. 

I know he's had some issues over the years, but I've always like Richie. He is a throwback bar brawler who likes to punish people. He will take some dirty shots and make some dumb penalties but he's a brute. 

You throw him on a "Complete Oakland Raider History" DVD and he's your favorite player from the 70's and 80's. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Waller sure has come a long way in a short time:

Crazy that he could go from a guy nobody really knew to an all pro (depending on how the final stretch goes), at the very least he can probably expect a pro bowl nod (for what those are worth). He's shown some top end ability to get open, catch the ball consistently, and get extra yards, and he's been a very solid and willing blocker. 

I had a ton of questions about the TE spot coming into the season, I liked Waller's athletic ability but its troublesome relying on a guy to be the guy when he hasn't produced. Now with him and Moreau as our top 2 guys the TE spot is one that doesn't seem to need any addressing. 

I'm excited to see how he does the rest of this season, and in the future when we (hopefully) add some more WR talent around him to open things up in the middle a bit more. 

• Like 1