Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's a great player no doubt but im sure I saw him give a sack up against the Jets or maybe the week before? Maybe I'm mistaken........ He definitely is an elite player at his position though no debate there. Should have been a Pro Bowler each of his seasons here.  

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

He's a great player no doubt but im sure I saw him give a sack up against the Jets or maybe the week before? Maybe I'm mistaken........ He definitely is an elite player at his position though no debate there. Should have been a Pro Bowler each of his seasons here.  

I believe he did also.

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

Richie has been awesome too. We need to move on from Gabe.

I have been supportive of this thought.  Gabe has been good in the past but I feel as though he is JAG at this point.  Good has filled in very nicely while he was out and we could stand to gain even more cap space if he is traded or released.  How does his contract read?  

2 hours ago, Totty said:

I have been supportive of this thought.  Gabe has been good in the past but I feel as though he is JAG at this point.  Good has filled in very nicely while he was out and we could stand to gain even more cap space if he is traded or released.  How does his contract read?  

Due 9.6M next season but 0 guaranteed/dead money.