Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

12 hours ago, Geezy said:

So much growth this year. I appreciate this team, everyone counted these guys out and they played their ***** off. We definitely have laid the groundwork and have some great pieces to build upon. 

This rookie class is unbelievable. Crosby and Jacobs look like stars. Renfrow looks like a legit baller, Moreau is the perfect complement to Waller. Mullen is gonna be a starting CB for us for a long time. Ferrell really turned it on the 2nd half of the year. I can’t wait to see Abram back. 

so much to look forward to. If Mayock can hit another HR during the draft we could be contending very soon.

Gruden needs to fine tune his offense or get a play caller to take over the duties. And I still have reservations of this team ever seriously competing with Mark Davis as the owner. He's just not a winner and that culture trickles down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

this is actually insane, and he should at least be in talks which he isnt.
Put Crosby on SFs D and his numbers would be even more impressive.

He will be a stud for us, and we no longer need to go DE in the 1st 

Need a stud DT and that would help him and Ferrell further. Excited for their growth. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Need a stud DT and that would help him and Ferrell further. Excited for their growth. 

Throw a lot of money at Armstead or Draft Brown if he is there at 12.  I prefer Brown but Kinlaw looks good also.  Not nearly as dominant as Brown though.

31 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Can you imagine if we had Crosby and Bosa/Allen. Smh.

I have felt that way all year long but Ferrell is starting to grow on me.  Bosa would have been a homerun, Allen an RBI double, and Ferrell a single.  The metaphor being Allen and Bosa are already putting up points and Ferrell has the potential but needs someone to come behind him and do their job well to score.  Allen scored because there was already someone in scoring position and Bosa looks like he would have caused havoc  no matter what.  I put Crosby just a hair under if not equal to Bosa so I am very happy with this draft class.  Now imagine a front four of:

Crosby - Hankins - Brown/Armstead - Ferrell

That is a really good front four if Crosby can take a small step in his second year and Ferrell can start to justify his draft slot.  Brown would command double teams and automatically make everyone better.