Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I appreciate you Richie.

Great signing, dirt cheap and just put his head down and worked hard. A nice surprise for me that he was such an upgrade. 

The acid test now will be can he have a low profile off season with no crazyness now he's got paid. 

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I appreciate you Renfrow

I liked the Renfrow pick at draft time and though he started slow he really came on at the end of the year, when he had the injury too I think Gruden will have loved the toughness he showed and the grit. He shouldn't be the star but he's a great complimentary or slot type receiver to have. Was surprised how shifty he was after the catch too.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 7:22 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

I appreciate you Renfrow.

Renfrow has quickly become one of my favorites but lets not try to compare those two.  There are a lot of circumstances leading to those stats.  Is Cooper worth the money he is going to get? No.  Taking the money out of it and 32 out of 32 GMs would laugh in your face if you tried to say Renfrow is even close to Cooper.  Let Cooper face the same players and coverage that Renfrow did and you would be calling for the gold jacket.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:38 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I appreciate you Richie.

So surprised and happy about this signing.  I thought him and Burifict where time bombs waiting to ignite each other.  Instead they both became leaders from what was said about them.  Would have been a great story if Burfict did not get suspended and the team one a couple more games.  Burfict could have been the missing piece to make us just good enough.  Anyways.  I am happy he is back and hope he continues down this new trajectory.

• 2 weeks later...