Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Actually have mixed feelings about Gabe coming back. He’s always been an A level Pass Protector no doubt but he’s always been a D Run Blocker with very little agility and we are a run first team. 

I think we need to see where he is after being fully healthy. He has had good moments as a run blocker. Plus its not as if the players we have behind him are going anywhere if he isn't good enough. But I think he'll be fine.

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Any love for Kolton Miller in this thread? Might be the first player in a while the Raider FO is right about and the fans are wrong about :ph34r: we all hated Kolton. 

He’s ballin. Hope he keeps developing into a franchise tackle. 

Kolton and Trent is the most dominant duo in the league. Von/Chubb shut out and then Mack shut out, are you freaking kidding me? 

The offense is built on getting the ball out fast, so it's a little premature to start crowning him. We all know Carr looks to get the ball out fast and rarely takes shots deep. That helps the Oline a lot. But as a huge detractor of Kolton Miller, he looks like he's ascending as a player.

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The offense is built on getting the ball out fast, so it's a little premature to start crowning him. We all know Carr looks to get the ball out fast and rarely takes shots deep. That helps the Oline a lot. But as a huge detractor of Kolton Miller, he looks like he's ascending as a player.

Agreed.  I too take this stance on Miller.  That and he has a vet G next to him that is as nasty as they come.  The combination of things is really helping him out.  Adding weight and being healthy helps too.  But credit where credit is due.  He's been solid.  Thanks Cable.  9_9

• Like 1