Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

Josh Jacobs is probably my favorite Raider right now. Runs hard, is great in pass pro, can catch out the backfield. Doesn’t have the top end speed of an elite back, but he’s a do it all back that makes a lot of winning plays.

that blitz pick up, where he snuck out and caught a dump off and took it 20 was a thing of beauty. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

52 minutes ago, Geezy said:

^^incoming we should of took Burns over Ferrell and never traded for AB because it cost us McLaurin....

Or we could have not drafted Parker, traded for a 2nd this year, taken White, selected Mclaurin in the 2nd, not traded for AB, and selected Winovich in the 3rd.  Could have had 3 of the top ten rookies.  It is a long shot but I did not want Parker or AB but I did want Winovich and White who would be on this list without the injury.  So many different way we could have gone and there are a lot of posters here that were pounding the table for these players.  I am also sure that Abram is on this list if he does not get hurt.