Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

Great point about not having a Hudson type player to anchor the D. It’s why I wouldn’t have minded going LB in the draft (I like Murray and think he will be a very good player for a long time), even with our signings. Let’s hope Kwit can be that guy. Not just for 2/3 years, but for the next 5-6.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

So glad we don’t have to play in the dirt!

It was both embarrassing to the teams image and a serious injury concern... so many players have either gotten hurt cuz of it or given up a big play cuz they slipped.... both us and opponents.

Thank god it’s gone

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

What a reach 

I mean, at the time of the pick were there any posters here that we actually stoked with the pick? Or what about content even? I know I sure wasn't. I was all in on Edmunds or James and was so disappointed when we took Miller. Was a pure need pick albeit a major one.

I for one couldn't be happier to be eating crow after a much improved year 2 from him.

• Like 1

Big year for Miller coming up. He needs to cut down on the sacks this year like he did last year and it will help him get his 5th year option picked up. I don’t know about paying him after that but def would like to get cheaper on the offensive line. 

17 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I mean, at the time of the pick were there any posters here that we actually stoked with the pick? Or what about content even? I know I sure wasn't. I was all in on Edmunds or James and was so disappointed when we took Miller. Was a pure need pick albeit a major one.

I for one couldn't be happier to be eating crow after a much improved year 2 from him.

I was stoked after being bummed about missing out on McGlinchey. I'm old school and love the big uglies.