Seahawks trading TE Nick Vannett to the Steelers

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, ET80 said:

Guess they're all in on Will Dissey.

The guy who scored with no time left on the clock to bring it within 6 against the saints?

the reason I have to hear the local seahawk fans tell me how close of a game it really was cause “We were within one score!!!!!!!”

yeah, I hate that guy.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

The guy who scored with no time left on the clock to bring it within 6 against the saints?

the reason I have to hear the local seahawk fans tell me how close of a game it really was cause “We were within one score!!!!!!!”

yeah, I hate that guy.

LOL. Anybody who watched that game knows that Seattle got stomped. So, yeah, it makes sense that Seahawks fans think otherwise. ;)

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Guess they're all in on Will Dissey.

Dissly dude.  COME ON!

Seriously, in fantasy, Dissly is a very serviceable option.  Don't sleep on him now that Vannett's 35+ percent snap count is going mostly to Dissly.  He can block inline and catch balls.   

Reason why they're doing the deal - Vance M is hurt, likely out a few weeks, but they can't afford for the O to falter.

As for PIT, trading more 2020 picks to help an 0-3 team....  

Thats-a-bold-strategy-Cotton-e1517196544

• Like 3

Just now, ET80 said:

Eh, close enough.

He's on my Fantasy roster, actually - but I also have Mark Andrews, so I think he's trade bait at most.

Wait a week.  He's got ARI next.    Then you'll find the returns...quite appealing.    I think he's going to be a top 10 TE ROS FWIW (but yeah won't be playing Andrews over him..but maybe FLEX this week?).

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Wait a week.  He's got ARI next.    Then you'll find the returns...quite appealing.    I think he's going to be a top 10 TE ROS FWIW (but yeah won't be playing Andrews over him..but maybe FLEX this week?).

This is actually what I'm doing. I'm picking up Dissly this week (not playing him) just because he plays Arizona, then he will have 3 good fantasy games and should make for some appealing trade bait. 

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No. We traded our 5th to the fins, jax's 5th to Seattle (or vice versa). We got a 4th from the dolphins 

Lol I read like 3 stories and all 3 had different parameters for the Fins-Steelers trade. Accuracy in journalism just doesn't exist anymore, no one seems to care. 

That kind of lack of attention to detail is what gets NFL players cut. Step it up, web journos. You suck. 

• Like 2