Week 4 GDT: Philadelphia Stonehands vs Green Bay Who Gives a Flip

Daimonas

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Anyone know if we are wearing the Black Alt Uniforms we normally wear for TNF?

It's usually one of the divisional home games. We already had the game at home vs the Redskins, so my guess is December 9th vs the Giants as it's also a prime time game.

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

You guys have to take advantage of great blocking like this on Thursday.  Time to give Melvin Gordon a call?  Good luck anyway.  Beat the Pack!

I don't like the play design QB opens away from the hole, RB has to jump cut just to get to the right side of the C because of the 1 tech that Kelce is blocking. I think its designed that way to get the Lions LBs moving that way. 

Eagles OL is a very technical saavy group. They just aren't maulers who re-establish the LOS 

1 hour ago, oland11 said:

O/U 45.5 points between both teams? I’m leaning towards over for this game. Also I’m new to the DraftKings/fanduel gambling stuff. Are we technically allowed to talk about it on the forum?

Check the history on Thursday games. I’m pretty sure they’re typically under. GB is only scoring 19 a game. Granted, they’ve played 2 tough defenses. 

If it's an inexplicable TNF slopfest classic, it's anyone's game.

If it goes like a normal game where logic can be applied, we probably get stifled on D as we won't be able to run the ball since we suck at it, and passing will be tough when our WRs can't catch and they bring a great pass rush with a good secondary. Meanwhile, we serve as slump busters for Rodgers and co with that horrendous secondary of ours and inability to get near the QB. 42-17 Packers, but whooping like the last time we went to Lambeau.