Week 4 Games

Leader

48 minutes ago, Joe said:

The more I ruminate on this, the more I think the Bears' DL is going to destroy that Minny OL. That game has the potential to be a blowout if Chicago's offense can run the ball on Minny, which I think they can do.

Nagy will need to commit to running the ball.   CHI should have been able to run on GB like the other teams have been able to, but Nagy went away from the run.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Need help in the North this week after our loss. Need KC over Det and I want Chi over Minn because the game is at Chi. 

I'll take GB 3-1, Chi 3-1, Det 2-1-1, Minn 2-2 after 4 weeks. 

For me....

I dont have any "I hate one team, so I want them to lose" motivation - so that kills the "Want to" angle.

So which is the better team overall (?) i.e. the greater threat to GB? I'm not sure we can tell yet can we? I think Cousins the better QB - so that would tend to give the nod to MN in that equation - but take out Dalvin Cooks - I think CHI the better team. So where's that leave me? 

There's no "records-wise" advantage to either team winning or losing - far as GB is concerned:

• We're 3+1 with Div (2+0) / Conf (2+1) records.
  • Both MN/CHI are 2+1 with identical Div (0+1) / Conf (1+1) records.
  • You've got an offensive minded HC in Nagy versus the defensive minded Zimmer - but I think CHI the better D - capable of shutting down Cousins - or causing one of his infamous mistakes.

Right now I've got MN winning....but that might change by game time :/ 

Adam Schefter: 

Inactive today:
*Washington WR Terry McLaurin
*Washington G Brandon Scherff
*Patriots’ LB Donta Hightower
*Colts WR TY Hilton
*Lions’ CB Darius Slay
*Lions’ WR Danny Amendola

Active today:
*Chargers’ RB Melvin Gordon
*Patriots’ WR Julian Edelman

Ouch. This one's gonna leave a mark..........

(9:31) K.Johnson up the middle to KC 1 for no gain (C.Jones). FUMBLES (C.Jones), RECOVERED by KC-B.Breeland at KC 0. B.Breeland for 100 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Official reviewed the fumble ruling, and the play was Upheld. The ruling on the field stands.

20-13 KC coming right up.

Edited by Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Ouch. This one's gonna leave a mark..........

(9:31) K.Johnson up the middle to KC 1 for no gain (C.Jones). FUMBLES (C.Jones), RECOVERED by KC-B.Breeland at KC 0. B.Breeland for 100 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Official reviewed the fumble ruling, and the play was Upheld. The ruling on the field stands.

21-13 KC coming right up.

This was a few minutes after they overturned a TD pass to Golloday, which was the correct call. The next play Stafford fumbled the ball to the Chiefs.