Around the NFL: Week 4

DaBoys

1. It's week 4 of the 2019 season and New England hasn't had an offensive TD scored on them since the 2018 AFC Championship game.

2. The undefeated Lions(yes you read that correctly) are hosting Pat Mahomes in the dome this week. Pat Mahomes is 17-5 in an outdoor stadium but 0-0 inside a dome(yes you read that correctly). Pat Mahomes has never played a regular season or playoff game in a dome.

• Like 1

With Cam being replaced by Allen, Foles being replaced by Minshew, Eli being replaced by Jones, and all doing it seamlessly... I think the Redskins would be dumb not to turn to Haskins now. The league is so passer friendly, Case Keenum is the floor. 

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

1. It's week 4 of the 2019 season and New England hasn't had an offensive TD scored on them since the 2018 AFC Championship game.

2. The undefeated Lions(yes you read that correctly) are hosting Pat Mahomes in the dome this week. Pat Mahomes is 17-5 in an outdoor stadium but 0-0 inside a dome(yes you read that correctly). Pat Mahomes has never played a regular season or playoff game in a dome.

Of all the random stats you could’ve opened this thread with, those two are really something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am guessing MG lost that battle. makes me wonder about what would have happened with Dallas and Zeke.

Having Ekeler there and doing so well probably didn't help the cause for Gordon. My feeling is had Dallas waited with Zeke, he would be in the same boat.