Week 4: Bounce back?.. Raiders @ Colts

big_palooka

636540414566556283-021318.jpg?width=540&317-3175061_bank-of-america-to-cover-oak

Raiders look to bounce back after two poor performances. Game 2 of a tough road stretch in the 1:00 ET slot. Has the feel of a must win or kiss the season goodbye. 

The Colts look to continue their 2 game winning streak, riding high off a stellar performance by Brissett.

Keys for a Raider Bounce back:

1) Get Jacobs involved in the passing game

2) Stretch the field and keep the defense honest.

3) Commit to the running game

4) Get off the field on 3rd down

5) Limit the big plays

6) Win the LOS on defense and slow Marlon Mack

The Colts are dialed in. They are a well coached, disciplined team and Brissett is playing good ball. They can run the ball behind a physical Oline and can get after you on defense in a variety of ways. 

Raiders are going to need a focused game plan and need to limit mistakes on the road to have any shot in this one.

1 hour ago, true2form said:

I'll be there on Sunday. It will be the first live game for me and my son.  

I hope you the best man.  I took my son to last years Miami game when I was stationed in Pensacola.  Not the best decision.  I hope you have much better luck than me.

No M.Hooker for the Colts but that won’t be an issue if the Raiders don’t attack down field.

Raiders need to get Waller the ball it’s that simple. He’s their best target in the passing game. On MNF they came out and targeted him early last two games. They have waited till s*** hit the fan to get him the ball. I am also tired of seeing Richard out there. You drafted Jacobs now use Jacobs like he’s meant to be used. Gruden has botched the handling of Jacobs so bad: 

If I see Richard fielding punts this game I will turn it off. Cause if that happens it just confirms how stupid our coaching staff is. 

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

No M.Hooker for the Colts but that won’t be an issue if the Raiders don’t attack down field.

Raiders need to get Waller the ball it’s that simple. He’s their best target in the passing game. On MNF they came out and targeted him early last two games. They have waited till s*** hit the fan to get him the ball. I am also tired of seeing Richard out there. You drafted Jacobs now use Jacobs like he’s meant to be used. Gruden has botched the handling of Jacobs so bad: 

If I see Richard fielding punts this game I will turn it off. Cause if that happens it just confirms how stupid our coaching staff is. 

If Harris is injured, who do you want fielding punts?

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

It's also hard to commit to the run when you're down by 3 scores in the 2nd quarter.

But he could have been used in the passing game if it was just that. Jacobs is a much better runner than Richard/Washington but in the passing game they can produce as well. So when he's on a snap count (injured), they're going to use him where he makes more of a difference (running). Jacobs hasn't played half the offensive snaps the last 2 weeks.