Week 4: Bounce back?.. Raiders @ Colts

big_palooka

22 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I think people forgot that Jacobs was dealing with the Flu/cold and a minor injury. I remember the commentators saying something that the coaching staff limiting his touches due to reserving his energy

Makes sense. Although really drives home the point that the other 2 backs don’t cut it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I think people forgot that Jacobs was dealing with the Flu/cold and a minor injury. I remember the commentators saying something that the coaching staff limiting his touches due to reserving his energy

True. But we need to stick with the game plan and get Washington out there who is a decent back. Richard is 3rd down only imho.

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

45-42 Colts

Lulz 

theres no way the Raiders put up 42 points that defense is underrated and the raiders are lifeless. 

But i also don’t think a Jacobi Brisset lead team is going to drop 40+ points on this team. I mean Mahomes didn’t even do that. 

I actually think we win this one.... but still 50/50. I have predicted a loss every week so far but I think Brisset sucks honestly. He's getting a lot of media praise for replacing Luck but he's a very limited QB. This is one of the very few games we have the better QB at helm and Carr is decent inside domes.

Raiders win in OT 27-24.

We are still a 4-5 win team and absolutely terrible. This is just one of our wins and one of Carrs good games.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I actually think we win this one.... but still 50/50. I have predicted a loss every week so far but I think Brisset sucks honestly. He's getting a lot of media praise for replacing Luck but he's a very limited QB. This is one of the very few games we have the better QB at helm and Carr is decent inside domes.

Raiders win in OT 27-24.

We are still a 4-5 win team and absolutely terrible. This is just one of our wins and one of Carrs good games.

Colts are an underrated team in my books and they should be 3-0. Brissett is better than Cousins at this point and they are better coached. No mistake Eagles haven't looked as good since he was hired away

3 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Me too, should be great. 

Enjoy guys, we have a good shot to pull the upset here. Thought about going to this myself and making a trip out of it cause I found out my family are the original Indiana settlers and moved here to Cali around 1935. Heard it’s a state with very very little to do though lol. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1