Week 4: Bounce back?.. Raiders @ Colts

big_palooka

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Yall saw one game vs one of the worst offensive teams in the league. I think we might be playing up Abram a bit. I like him. But I need way more sample size. 

I agree about the sample size but you can tell how he was playing relative to our other players on D.  The D can be gassed and not able to get off the field and a player like Abram can make a big play or hit a bring others back to life.  He can elevate others with his play.  That is something I do not need to see more games to figure out.  He is a tone setter.

• Like 1

He's dumb?

Mayowa Hurt his knee Thursday, they let him practiced on it then after observing his knee since Friday they trainers suggested he shouldn't play. 

JJ Nelson went to the training staff during warm ups with tight legs and the trainers suggest he shouldn't play. 

Gruden is doing his job. Listening to the guy he hired to tell him if his players are healthy to play. 

Doss and Tyrell Starting. Lets see what Doss has vs NFL players instead of practice squad players and safeway baggers.

• Like 2