Week 4: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Denver Broncos - Minshew Mania (Jalen who???)

.Buzz

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just cant believe things have gotten so bad with Jalen he doesnt want to ride this wave

Imagine being the only person in that locker room not part of this. As I said leading up to TNF...the narrative on this team would have been different heading into that game even with the failed comeback vs the Texans if Jalen hadn't asked out. 

This entire team has been galvanized and rallying together...and he's here pouting and putting his team in worse situation because...he felt what? disrespected? Because he threw a tantrum and was called on it by presumably Tom Coughlin?

Respect is a two way street.

Obviously his bravado is a big part of his identity and what makes him a great player, but he seriously needs some humble pie.

I often blast Fournette, but he took last year's criticism and came back with a positive attitude and even tried to hold back Cam who nearly could have lost us the game with a penalty late.

Either Jalen wants in, or let's get him out.

We can't keep going back and forth on "is he or is he not" and putting Herndon out there.

2 hours ago, Speedyg said:

Imagine being the only person in that locker room not part of this. As I said leading up to TNF...the narrative on this team would have been different heading into that game even with the failed comeback vs the Texans if Jalen hadn't asked out. 

This entire team has been galvanized and rallying together...and he's here pouting and putting his team in worse situation because...he felt what? disrespected? Because he threw a tantrum and was called on it by presumably Tom Coughlin?

Respect is a two way street.

Obviously his bravado is a big part of his identity and what makes him a great player, but he seriously needs some humble pie.

I often blast Fournette, but he took last year's criticism and came back with a positive attitude and even tried to hold back Cam who nearly could have lost us the game with a penalty late.

Either Jalen wants in, or let's get him out.

We can't keep going back and forth on "is he or is he not" and putting Herndon out there.

I agree completely which is why i either want him to want to stay and sign or trade him. People keep saying we have control over him and yea we do but keeping him here isn’t helping unless they think we’ll get more or he’ll get on board. Both are risks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I agree completely which is why i either want him to want to stay and sign or trade him. People keep saying we have control over him and yea we do but keeping him here isn’t helping unless they think we’ll get more or he’ll get on board. Both are risks

This is how this is going to play out only reason Jalen flew with the team was because he was threatened to be fined by the team.. the team does not want to trade Ramsey.. they have gotten an offer that they have requested for 2 number 1s... but turned it away because the picks will more than likely be 29-32 range for the next 2 years. They are going to hang on to the rights to Ramsey.. Ramsey is a hard headed but Coughlin is just as stubborn.. if a team ponies up a kings ransom for him than he’ll be shipped if not because no lower rung team will hand over their draft capital.. then he won’t. Coughlin is going to essentially give Ramsey enough rope to hang himself. If he keeps playing with Coughlin, Coughlin is going to void the remaining 13 million in guarantees still owed to Jalen.. seemed to get Fournette’s attention... He’ll be on the squad unless someone gets desperate at the trade deadline.. Jalen will be a Jag. 

Edited by DuvalsKing