GDT "Black and Blue Division" Edition: Vikings & Bears 9/29/19

beardown3231

Great team win. Defense is so good they may be the best in the league. 

The fact that we won this game pretty handily with all those starters missing is a testament to how good and tough this team is.

Sucked to see Mitch go down like that but Daniel filled in well enough. Don't get me started on any QB controversy though.  I still think Mitch is the better guy for us. Frustrating now that his progress will be derailed yet again.

I don't expect him back until after the bye week at the very earliest. Oh well what can ya do...all I know is that it feels really good to get a much needed W against a div opponent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

It makes sense then that Nagy said he doesn't know if he'll play next week or if it's long term (legal stuff)

One of those changes would potentially apply to first-time DUI offenders. According to ProFootballTalk, a player "deemed legally responsible" for his first DUI offense would be hit with a one-game suspension and a fine of one game check.

Under the league's current policy for substance abuse, a first-time offender generally faces a fine of two game checks, but no suspension. 

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Something doesn't add up.

That tweet was 21 hours ago. That would make it 6:00. It's not completely dark out at 6:00.

It also was pouring last night. The street is dry.

It was also kind of cold last night. Would he be driving with his roof down?

okay Sherlock.