Former Titan Safety Bernard Pollard sounds off on Titans.

RaidersAreOne

bernard pollard is a well-known joke who is extremely salty that he got cut by the titans because he sucked and has been indiscriminately badmouthing them ever since. this is nothing new from him. maybe the titans have a culture issue and maybe they don't, but i'd never take his word for it.

• Like 3

People asking for trades... Who's he talking about I wonder. Is there something going inside that locker room we weren't aware of... Or was he talking more in regards to the Ramsey situation (or just the culture now in the NFL in general, ie, Ramsey, Bell/Brown, the Dolphins, etc)? Does anyone have the lead up to this response? 

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

People asking for trades... Who's he talking about I wonder. Is there something going inside that locker room we weren't aware of... Or was he talking more in regards to the Ramsey situation (or just the culture now in the NFL in general, ie, Ramsey, Bell/Brown, the Dolphins, etc)? Does anyone have the lead up to this response? 

He’s talking about the league as a whole being softer than when he first come into the league. Basically throwing shade at millennial players league wide. There could be underlying issues in nashville we will never know most likely but I really think local media is taking it all out of context for content. It’s basically all anyone has talked about radio wise today here  in nashville titans related. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Listen for context. Like that has been started, he wasn't talking about the Titans but NFL as whole. 

Delaine Walker - "If I'm going to eat Ramen, it better be some of that fancy Ramen"

Reporters and fans - "Delanie is tired of Mariota, called him plain Ramen; calling for a fancy Ivy League QB"

• Like 2