Around The NFL: Gameday Talk

Jroc04

2 hours ago, Phire said:

How dumb is Gronk.

Very. 

Equally dumb is Gronk only getting one game, when JuJu and Iloka making actual football plays get the same punishment. I think Iloka’s was worse than JuJu’s, some disagree with that, but Gronk’s was the worst. Late hit after a play against a guy laying face down. How does that exact punishment fit all three crimes? 

34 minutes ago, Phire said:

HAUL!!!

I really don't know what the Browns are doing. 

You just can't change management groups this many times. It just doesn't work.

Have a vision, bring your guy in, and give him time. 

The Browns just don't give anyone any time at all.

Even if this group was the one that passed on Wentz, let them go through this draft and see what they can do with this draft capital. Yeah it was a huge mistake going with the HAUL but at least stick with the plan of building long term.

This is just another really really stupid move by Haslam. They have no organizational stability. Why would any competent and aware GM want to go there?

33 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I really don't know what the Browns are doing. 

You just can't change management groups this many times. It just doesn't work.

Have a vision, bring your guy in, and give him time. 

The Browns just don't give anyone any time at all.

Even if this group was the one that passed on Wentz, let them go through this draft and see what they can do with this draft capital. Yeah it was a huge mistake going with the HAUL but at least stick with the plan of building long term.

This is just another really really stupid move by Haslam. They have no organizational stability. Why would any competent and aware GM want to go there?

Well said. They have no patience. If they keep this up they won't even be able to hire quality personnel due to the instability and the damage to their resumes.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:37 PM, mm6492 said:
On 12/3/2017 at 7:47 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm pretty sure Gronk was dropped on his head his entire childhood. Dude is dumb as a stump.

Pretty sure he is actually smart and plays the role as his persona kind of. But that play yesterday was bad, seemed like he kinda snapped. 

He ain't dumb, he's just immature, his priorities are in living his life and doing what he enjoys which besides football is living the partying/college type of life even into his 30's.

Archived