Around The NFL: Gameday Talk

Jroc04

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Gotta give it to dallas at least they are changing up how they lose.

get it ran down their throats last week.

Rivers cuts through them like butter this week. 

Putting a linebacker on keenan allen was supposed to be a bulletproof strat

Pretty amusing what a 180 it has been with Dak and wentz this year. Their play and their situations. It's almost like the talent around a QB matters a great deal. Dak was on easy street last year, literally couldn't have been a better situation for him to find success. Now the cowboys best player is out and he suddenly looks inept. Evaluating quarterbacks is a funny task for this whole forum, people put so much stake into wins and losses and read way too much into certain stats. There's so many more things that need to be accounted for. Either way it's been enjoyable watching Dak plummet back down to earth. 

The thing is I think the talent around Dak is still decent. Both Kirk Cousins and Eli Manning are dealing with much worse situations. Dak even got his left tackle back. He's literally missing one guy. Having Dez, Witten, and that OL is more than a lot of QBs can say. But Dak is acting like he's playing for Cleveland.

36 minutes ago, Phire said:

The thing is I think the talent around Dak is still decent. Both Kirk Cousins and Eli Manning are dealing with much worse situations. Dak even got his left tackle back. He's literally missing one guy. Having Dez, Witten, and that OL is more than a lot of QBs can say. But Dak is acting like he's playing for Cleveland.

Did you see the "Trade Dak to the Browns" Thread. I guess they are expecting............a haul

reverse-1244710040_funny_face_zoom_in.gi

3 hours ago, Phire said:

Alfred Morris is a perfectly capable backup as well. The guys is a former pro bowler. He's been averaging 4.5-5 ypc I think (too lazy to check the stats).

On 11/24/2017 at 9:13 AM, Phire said:

Dak loses zeke elliot and suddenly every team he's facing turns into Alabama. 

Archived