GDT 9/29/19 Week 4: Baltimore Ravens (2-1) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-2)

SalvadorsDeli

It’s time to see what we got in deshon Elliot... Tony Jefferson ain’t nothing but Matt Elam 2.0... He was good in Arizona but for whatever reason he trash in our scheme... it just is what it is.... we need to cut our losses... package him a 1st and a 3rd for Ramsey and keep it moving... Elliot can’t be no worse plus he was a playmaker in college and has been a playmaker when given opportunities for us albeit training camp and preseason... Either way we need to move on from Tony Jefferson... he just doesn’t fit what we do... we need coverage players and he is a limited box safety at this point in his career... far as the game... less talk more action... we ain’t proven nothing yet... nobody we beat has won a game yet so all the talking need to cease.... lets get this win and get back on track 

• Like 2

I can't see why media and various experts are so quickly to dismiss Baker Mayfield this season. Coordinators might have been able to identify som tendencies, but I believe most of his troubles stem from him not trusting his oline, and I can't blame him from what I have seen.

I believe we will struggle defensively like we did in last years game and we will have to win with the running game as I doubt our oline can hold up against the Browns 4 man rush.

1 hour ago, Danand said:

What does the map illustrates (besides that I am rusty in my knowledge of state names)

As the two posts above are discussing, it's a TV coverage map for the early games (for CBS, I think).  Each colour represents a different game.  Just a guess:

- Red= NE @ BUF
- Blue = CLE @ BAL
- Yellow = TEN @ ATL
- Orange = LAC @ MIA
- Green = OAK @ IND

For the people that live in an area shaded a particular colour, that is the game they will see if they watch on TV.  To watch another game they need to use a different method (i.e. Direct TV, Game Pass, go to a bar etc)

Can someone explain why Oklahoma goes with Browns @ Ravens?

But yeah, the rest of the colours/coverage makes sense.

Also, Gamepass had a really rough start last year, and they promised it would be better this year. So far they have "only" had issues with the 3 first games, for example many were not able to see the first half of the Ravens Chiefs game. Don't know if their service is better in the US.

17 minutes ago, Danand said:

Can someone explain why Oklahoma goes with Browns @ Ravens?

Baker Mayfield?

17 minutes ago, Danand said:

Also, Gamepass had a really rough start last year, and they promised it would be better this year. So far they have "only" had issues with the 3 first games, for example many were not able to see the first half of the Ravens Chiefs game. Don't know if their service is better in the US.

Pretty sure the North American version of Gamepass is technically a different service to Gamepass International 

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

Baker Mayfield? Orlando Brown and Mandrews

Pretty sure the North American version of Gamepass is technically a different service to Gamepass International 

As I understand it, it is the same platform, but depending on country there are a certain prohibition on which games can be viewed on gamepass. Last year I had a subscription based in the UK, which meant there were certain games I couldn't watch due to the local broadcast agreement with Sky sports (I believe it was).

Now back in Denmark, I can view all games even though a local network has the rights for certain games.